3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rab1es 20.09.19 09:58 am

Skyrim has crashed due to a missing ninode. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all. Please tell me, when you try to move into castle volkihar or
to enter the crypt night of the void, the game crash with this message:

Skyrim has crashed due to a missing NiNode, This could
indicate an incompatible skeleton, make sure you:
1, Have XPMS skeleton installed.
2. Don't have another skeleton XPMS overwrite in your mod
manager.
3, Have run FNIS.
If this happened while you removed a clothing item, it's
definitely incompatible skeleton.

Clarify that Fort dawnguard was able to log in, and departures happen at the entrance to the room with Serenoa and the castle. There is a suspicion that something happened with the gargoyle (because it is right in the castle and the room), for the vampires and hounds no error cause. Mods about 103, is XPMS, FNIS updated, Dual Sheath Redux Patch used bashed patches did, the order of the mods tried to adjust but nothing helped. What could be the problem and how to solve it?
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 20.09.19

Rab1es
Something with a skeleton of some creature. Here wrote that the problem was the lack of physics HDT:
Спойлерhttps://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/6ksvs5/help_skyrim_has_crashed_due_to_a_missing_ninode/
So, may be it is better to start with installing it? There is nothing complicated.

R
Rab1es 20.09.19

DocB1995
Thank you so much, you have no idea how much help me now! I searched through the forums 6, but never found about this HDT.. I had to ask here how this problem was solved literally 1 answer.
Yeah, really need the HDT physics to work correctly, XP32, which I now will not forget until the end of his days. Just walked into the cave the night of the void, and everything works fine, you should have just put HDT Physics Extensions activate Dual Sheath Redux Patch, and then update FNIS log in the game.
Thank you again!