3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkapcheg 26.01.20 04:23 pm

Who blew up in the final game? (Battlefield 4)

many have already completed the game, it is very short, actually saved\sent explosives down? the Irishman a good odd I felt sorry for chink and Hannah went to proottsam, the finale in the form of credits will not change dramatically the choice, what's the point of choices then? smacks of some racism on the part of developers, nigger or chink, in General, write\flood\speak honestly pereprohodil second time and did not check whether the jump in Irish and also semipositone will explode with the ship
34 Comments
Sort by:
w
west246 26.01.20

you can give the C4 to Irish/Hanna and when they're down you can press/not to press the detonator
if you press to kill the Irishman/Hannah
if not press explodes Valkyrie

still probably can not send anyone and just wait until you blow up the Valkyrie

J
JonyN5 26.01.20

my farts blew up because the key is still not sent =D

a
alexzet3 26.01.20

Dima was still alive-after the 3rd part,I think the fifth Hannah will survive))

P
PlatonOlolo 26.01.20

How many levels in the game?

s
stHarty 26.01.20

gave the Irishman and blew his see, though in the credits they are talking, MB it and survived.

C
Cheater25 26.01.20

In all the movies first to die blacks. The choice is obvious))

w
warp 37 26.01.20

Hannah.

r
rigg74ru 26.01.20

bad that both of them cannot be selected)

E
Erroha 26.01.20

I actually never gave up, Valkyrie exploded, and we 3 survived

S
SPARTAN-117 26.01.20

But how to descend? It seems such a possibility exists because there is also this game last duty

O
OliverCooper 26.01.20

What kind of music plays there in the moment of choosing who to give the C4,that's what really excites me

O
OliverCooper 26.01.20

PlayonOlolo

s
stHarty 26.01.20

antiPOD_
And Pakowski how? If you do not detonate the C4?

N
Nik0LaI123 26.01.20

Valkyrie blew up

a
atmaROZ 26.01.20

His song was black Blues and fate was predetermined. He wanted it to be. First time playing this kind of game, I felt the tragedy of the situation and the first time I still did not leave anyone indifferent. I enjoyed it this time, besides dancing at startup))

E
Eugene III 26.01.20

Chose the wife of a girl. As I thought - with it then in the bar under blust don't sit. That's empathy! :-D

D
Dodge12 26.01.20

Hannah.ATO fucking La...

A
AlexZebol 26.01.20

I would screenwriter blew up... Dima merged, and the script is extremely short and clearly cut... Bad Company are all awesome it was...

A
Alex Coachman 26.01.20

The entire game wanted to personally kill off the Irish for roundnose he does not roll the role of a marine with his whiny statements. And in the end, stupid and something sent Hannah decided that her country, her sootechestvenniki've done all this crap, and her address. But when it was sent, but not yet pressed the button, shouted the Irishman and I remembered how you were going to kill him, but it was too late, had Hannah to blow up, though not wanted.

[
[Shesternya] 26.01.20

Sorry it is impossible to blow up. And something like that this was stupid.