3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 26.01.20 04:24 pm

Suspicion moderator Jay_xD (Diablo 2)

I noticed a number of coincidences that have already as a pattern in the fact that this man absolutely does not deserve the position of moderator. Let us describe briefly:
1. I'm playing on Hardcore, a year ago I noticed how some hotshot insulted and threatened, there is already a well-established player *ryvnjanin ( or something like that, all Barbara saw him in the chat). But I am poor, and you no let me I will fight with you and get your aniki.
Now it came to me, the same unknown thinking that I spend a year playing a paladin after the Assembly threatened me with a death match, but I refused because

have completed pumping.
And in all cases during these offenses, which were expressed by the player in the chat a moderator *Jay_xD.

2. Playing on Softcore, I have never seen games prescribing /games d2xp in the amount of 7-8(6), within one day, while being on the server in the game. Then Jay_xP proudly announced and told the players as he took the wigs and got the rune stones to the boil. This nebylo never. I'm about 20 times watching this guy. And then he - "duel runes" and all that he is, top quality is to copy other people's runes, unknown way players serwera.

3. Moderator *H-P had exceeded its authority in chat, kikow me because I want silence :)
Given that I repeatedly admin Warcraft 3 server. Was just trying to say that I am even here one and for the first time here.

Finally, I ask the administration to consider my application.
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay_xD 26.01.20

BAD666 wrote:
And in all cases during these offenses, which were expressed by the player in the chat a moderator *Jay_xD.
and where there Jay_xD on screen?)))
BAD666 wrote:
2. Playing on Softcore, I have never seen games prescribing /games d2xp in the amount of 7-8(6), within one day, while being on the server in the game. Then Jay_xP proudly announced and told the players as he took the wigs and got the rune stones to the boil.
khbr on 8ппл was never in a day?(
if you create a game with password-team /games will not show this game in the list)) or were you waiting for someone else to drive the wigs in public games?)))
wigs I really drove, but early in the season and not so much)) about proud driving wigs nothing)))
BAD666 wrote:
I'm about 20 times watching this guy.
you were watching me ?)) or I cheat, when you turned away?))))

BAD666 wrote:
Moderator *H-P had exceeded its authority in chat, kikow me because I want silence :)
you answered your own question))

F
Firenessa 26.01.20

ahahahahhah Ripley HC on all chars on nm lol , I podozrenie of skladyvayutsya sho ti noob and just jealous of other players :(

Z
Zitbastard 26.01.20

Firenessa
I have a suspicion that you're a fake.

B
BAD666 26.01.20

Jay_xD
1. You don't have the screenshots because I was too lazy to turn the slider to the right. That day, I like the dynamics you've given me bans.

2. Too many unknowns in your driving. Even though I was wrong about a closed game with a password. Somehow I don't believe you. You have everything a little bit faster or better without straining at all(chatting to ordinary people) than I have in a full force effort.

f
firkax 26.01.20

BAD666 you're either a Troll or stupid

No need to envy those who have more runes turned out.
If you think that modernization is something not to notice just pay attention to him so on the spot (wispy him, etc.), but of course he can be AFK and then you to it does not come out of hiding.

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

Chertow dupere! I always knew it.

Z
Zen_Master 26.01.20

Jay_xD
BAD666 wrote:
You have everything a little bit faster or better without straining at all(chatting to ordinary people) than I have in a full force effort.
Here it is, the true cause of suspicion!))

F
Firenessa 26.01.20

develop a suspicion that wigs not drive like in the screenshot.

B
BAD666 26.01.20

Dear firkax, with all due respect, zabante(close) account
padadena this Vporadke. And we will continue the discussion of the topic.

F
Firenessa 26.01.20

Sho the blacklist is not working ?

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

You don't have the screenshots because I was too lazy to turn the slider to the right
Jay jumped.. xD

J
Jay_xD 26.01.20

Obsessed
myself wonder how I got so lucky)))

y
yok0o 26.01.20

I now do the wigs did not drive, and even Jay will drool on their belongings
lead FPGA investigation

B
BAD666 26.01.20

Jay_xD, as cats are ordered next to or lie, I don't know.
But the wigs of a sudden I'll start to drive. Who knows.
And suddenly I won't drive)).