3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 26.01.20 04:24 pm

The game slows down because of steam? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game I have is easy with 60 fps, the video card, CPU and RAM enough with a small backlog, but sometimes I start the game and see drawdown to 55-50fps with fps jumps straight terribly. Looking to download video card and shows 100% with jumps and you might think that not enough of the performance of the card, but when cut down steam and re-include in-game fps stabiliziruemost and the graphics card is normally loaded approximately 80-90% depending on location (no Vert. sync course load and the fps will be more) in short the problem is not hardware. About the wood, miner and such banality please do not write. Here treble it with a stim or something...
25 Comments
Sort by:
t
tvoimoiagent 26.01.20

even if the configuration of the computer threw

a
ayyrasmus 26.01.20

Crra
tried to disable the overlay?

tvoimoiagent
in profile, well

K
Krrrva 26.01.20

ayyrasmus
Try

B
Bupycop 26.01.20

Crra
And what does steam? He eats something? And how do you then disconnect? Game pirates chtol? Or offline mode(i.e. offline)? In any case, I don't know how steam can affect fps, the difference can be only in the license and pirates, but the Witcher no protection, and therefore in any case it makes no difference. Just in other games it happened once that the ray license optimized and the reverse happens, like when you break the protection that can eat resources.

K
Krrrva 26.01.20

Bupycop
The incentive game, I turned off the game and steam, then re-include steam and game ! what is not clear ? restart fps stabiliziruemost. I too don't know how steam can affect the load of the graphics card, but in fact no other leads and no suspect. In an Internet also found the topic with similar problem

d
dos-unit 26.01.20

Bupycop
the game started quietly with a file .EXE from the game folder, without steam. any background program load the system and can affect fps. I recommend the program AnVir Task Manager, set the priority of any program FOREVER. I have TW3, Division and GTA V. Less crashes and stable fps.

E
EMPs 26.01.20

dos-unit
If the game is purchased the incentive - it nifiga not das start the game, no drum - just the EXE file without launching it. He in any case to tray getting. But if steam just kills the system - there are only two questions, why is this ... start of the 3rd Witcher at all? for 1 fps? Or the second option is not trivial if steam is rocking the updates?

Still advise left it, saying forever - but says nothing about its disadvantages and the fact that not forever. Cool advertising.

Bupycop
pirates often have the fact that this Repack = that they could not cut

Crra
But it is not clear why at first. Can it is banal it is necessary to wait - will zagruzit normal? The steam then nothing is updated?

K
Krrrva 26.01.20

EMPs
It's not always. Often I turn on the game and play in peace. Steam Nitsche does not update

E
EMPs 26.01.20

Crra
Again not always, the steam or not guilty or than you, yet loaded system torrent, downloads, steam, online games, VIDOS etc, etc

K
Krrrva 26.01.20

EMPs
Yes I movies torrent shake and another game is minimized I have, but it's the little things

B
Bupycop 26.01.20

dos-unit
Yeah, like she could easily zapuskatsya, if it is bound to incentives? Even after the launch of the copy of the file, it will automatically launch steam. And the second is a well a bucket is supposed to be to stim loaded system? As much as 100 MB of RAM it eats, what a tragedy!

d
dos-unit 26.01.20

Bupycop
you try again. not with icons incentive. and file from the bin folder. matter ))) I stim not rested anywhere, so I have it in opal. not working ever, but if I need )))

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

it's aboot GPU miner

B
Bupycop 26.01.20

dos-unit
Well, I have it always enabled, like a computer and does not interfere, about the consumption of all nonsense, not to mention the fact that it takes away the fps...

a
ayyrasmus 26.01.20

Bupycop
as you can, in finalke and the Yakuza cutting the overlay got rid of the Frisians, for this new chat Eguchi and eating resources

g
gmh4589 26.01.20

Crra wrote:
Yes I movies torrent shake and another game is minimized I have, but it's the little things
And this is not trivial. Rolled game may eat 10-20% performance, which is just not enough, and the process of downloading movies can eat not too shabby RAM, up to a few gigs, especially if the download speed exceeds the writing speed to disk.

K
Krrrva 26.01.20

gmh4589
of course I'm not stupid and it was a joke on a stupid answer

s
saa0891 26.01.20

Crra wrote:
Looking to download video card and shows 100% with jumps and you might think that not enough of the performance of the card, but when cut down steam and re-include in-game fps stabiliziruemost
Just what have steam,sometimes the game just puts the memory at all or any leaks,it is enough to restart the game again and everything is fine,again it is elementary to check,download and run the crack without steam,everything will become clear.
Again your claim about Prosecco to 50-55 seem to be weird in any particularly difficult places like Novigrad can easily sink.

ayyrasmus wrote:
in profile, well
Given that you have the Strix Gtx 970 is strange that you even complain that you have sags to 50-55FPS.

K
Krrrva 26.01.20

saa0891
I kind of wrote quite clearly that the performance of the card enough even with a small backlog, and of course I have not exhibited all of the sliders at full. I have the game saved in a specific location when fps sags, but after restarting steam, the load was up to 90% and framrate began to show a stable 60. Again, I wrote quite clearly, with iron no problem! but no, you need to write a trivial game

s
saa0891 26.01.20

Crra wrote:
of course I have not exhibited all the sliders on full
Crra wrote:
the load was up to 90% and framrate began to show a stable 60
As a former owner of 980й MSI you going to tell me about a stable 60FPS on ultra settings,it's ridiculous.

And that's not Novigrad where the load is fairly high.

Crra wrote:
but no, you need to write a trivial game
Unlike your nonsense about steam I just wrote what could be and how to test your stupid theory.