3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimka_Play 26.01.20 04:24 pm

Why Javier in the trailer label \"New Frontier\"? (The Walking Dead - A New Frontier)

Very interesting to know why in the trailer Javier had a label.
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilyas340 26.01.20

Dimka_Play
because it is obvious that he join the bro

M
Mud21 26.01.20

Dimka_Play
SPOILER:
Soilerosion because at the end of episode 2 they come to a new stage and a Brother Javi is a member,may be for the sake of survival Xavi will have to join for a while to a New stage.

T
TarantinoDetka 26.01.20

Dimka_Play
You can screen or link? And it seems somewhere I missed)

M
Max_Bobcat 26.01.20

TarantinoKV

D
Dimka_Play 26.01.20

Ilyas340
Perhaps, but as far as I know they don't get along very well.

N
NightHawkreal 26.01.20

Dimka_Play
There are able to convince.

T
TheBattleOfMySoul 26.01.20

Judging by the ending of the second episode, he joined his brother. I would like to quickly see how it will look in their meeting, what they will do and say. The developers here are so many options, I wonder what they will choose in the end.

M
Mama Stiflera 26.01.20

You cannot deny the fact that it's just branded against their will. As Clem once. After the finale of the first episode, it is unlikely that they will get along with brother (besides not get along). We'll know soon)

p
pashalet 26.01.20

Well, until all of the flashbacks bro notably chmorili Harvey spat on him, beaten, insulted, reproached, and so on. And Harvey at the same time, could at the most powerless to fight back. So it seems, no one is going to ask his opinions about joining in HP;)) When will be the need the story, branded as sheep and be done with it.

D
Dimka_Play 26.01.20

Nothing is clear. In the game trailer we can see Xavi without facial hair. It's like that? Can see that Clementine has normal hair, but in the final game Javier mows her. So in the trailer we see the chat before the final. For all the gameplay did not see label New Turn around the neck of Xavier. It turns out the trailer did it accidentally or thoughtlessly?

K
Kosmodesant 26.01.20

How to play never tags in the game he was not