3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 26.01.20 04:26 pm

How to increase the complexity of the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

good time of day.
is there any option for a serious increase in complexity, because the game seems too casual when I first went (it was as soon as the game came out) didn't even bother and brains thought.
Now after a while you want to go a second time, but of course with a more hardcore gameplay to make it more exciting.

What would you recommend dear?
or fashion what is already proven or can art to come up with options for type not to perks?
thanks in advance
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 26.01.20

That well you. First time every at least 20-25 level is sometimes hard. The enemy is not at the level you get caught, you will sweat without the right approach to certain monsters, all together. Still Impleri, toad. You probably did not put the last difficulty. Here for the third time already, it is very easy to play, this started ng+ difficulty estessno the past, have included increasing the level of enemies, was removed from the inventory of potions and use them only outside or before combat TK always have a negative attitude to making food and potions during battles. In addition to playing standard armor, more precisely in vadimchik armour moved from regular play (well, that would be one and also not boring), but in ng+ even workshops armour vadimchik schools have roughly the same protection as the initial. There are still hardcore mod school roach but personally I don't like global mods

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Freiherr
Rusty sword,Geralt in his underwear,disable the interface,disable the visibility of layers and stripes of your enemies– Hey,hardcore)

T
Tok-220v 26.01.20

there is a mod but I don't remember the name

c
cheezette 26.01.20

Freiherr
Take into service 2. fashion, complicating the gameplay.
1 mod - mod School of Roach. Not the best balanced mod, but adds some hardcore game and improves the game experience.
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1764
2 mod - mod W3EE - The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition processing large aspects of the game. Also, making the game more challenging.
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2521
A huge disadvantage of these mods - you need to re-start the game.

F
Frayherr 26.01.20

cheezette thanks probably use. And this fashion choice or both can be put?

Crra casual game, the last boss I plugged all stupid one combo somersault - kick, roll - blow - a tactic of God. About the Quen sign, you can never write real IMBA. Although I'm sure there are all IMBA and will only fashion.

J
JohnFender 26.01.20

Ghost mod (or somehow so is called)
there are even settings to configure

c
cheezette 26.01.20

Freiherr
Fashion work separately. Otherwise fail in the running game

L
Lenoks1166 26.01.20

As far as I remember kind of mod School Roaches should not be bad to complicate the game.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 26.01.20

Freiherr
if geypade play - you can forget about school roach.

T
ToXeNsiUs 26.01.20

Freiherr wrote:
is there any option for a serious increase in complexity
as an option, skip on NG+ with max difficulty. This can be done starting from the game menu any add-ons. Immediately after the start becomes available in NG+. If it doesn't challenge you, and hardcore modes to play around.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Cheeki_Breeki
if geypade play - you can forget about school roach.
What's wrong with a gamepad for School Roach?

C
Cheeki_Breeki 26.01.20

[Denis]
the fact that half of the chips made under Claudia. is there any way to remap, but then have something to take away from the original, for example, target, or stupid time limits to put, say, on the second press 10, etc.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Cheeki_Breeki
What chips are in Vogue on the keyboard,but not on the gamepad?

C
Cheeki_Breeki 26.01.20

[Denis]
The same saddlebags don't work for HelpAge. Anyway,take it and read what interactions added to fashion and how they are activated, don't take the brain.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Cheeki_Breeki
Semitrailer bags separately on the keyboard?First time I heard this.The delusion of some kind.I in the Witcher 3 use combo controls:gamepad boevka,inventory – mouse