3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaMaN 26.01.20 04:26 pm

The gap pattern.

In General, we go out with a girl from work to home. Begin to warm the food, and the corner of my eye I see movement. Watching: the mouse! While I quietly ofigevayu from mouse on the fifth floor, it gives Dera for plate and kitchen cabinets. Then begin to origenate even more knowing that the house are 4 cats, two of which are hereditary rats. Subject: what to do with cats (on bread and water, and then the peas?) and what are the gaps of the template you had.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 26.01.20

Why so much Koshak's house? Release to the street, so edakov the same expenses. Especially if you live with a girl together. Or companies themselves you both enough? Your experience showed that if the fit at home - as mousetraps, then it is a useless thing. Sense then from them? Spending on food, fillers, hair, the smell of kitty litter..I see no reason to continue to keep their homes. (I myself have had a cat, a childhood dream. He died in the autumn..same grey palusinski). All this is my IMHO for reference, and some begin to impose their views.

D
Ded gey 26.01.20

Spawn cats...

r
robespier26 26.01.20

Cats should be taught to catch mice since childhood. Otherwise, they just don't know what to do with the mouse, if you see her in adulthood. Furthermore, domestic city cats are very lazy because they live on all ready, do not go out, not defending territory.

S
ShaMaN 26.01.20

RestlessDreams91
These three, the fourth overexposure, friends asked me to hold. No, not as masalawala, before such problems was not. On the street not to release, because the fifth floor with a very complicated route. Wool does not stop, shedding is not much, go to the bathroom on the filler spending is not. Food in the area of 1500-2000 Grand a month is not such a big problem. But why are so many... I always wanted two, as a child I was 2 who died tragically of a cat, the girl had lived all his life with two, and the third started spontaneously, it's too beautiful British. The opinion is clear, a year ago, held the same, and then softened.)

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 26.01.20

ШаMaN wrote:
Subject: what to do with cats (on bread and water, and then the peas?)...
heh, heh... actually though cats do not have human intelligence, however stupid this are not. why is that to catch for food, if the two-legged slaves (which at the stupid arrogance believe themselves masters of) fed, watered and behind the ear scratch?
except for sport or hunting (which has not been canceled) instinct. by the way, chances are if we get the bat, then eat it, of course, will not, and will bring his servants into bed, as an offering.

r
requiemmm 26.01.20

The condition for the Mouser one is his mother, she had to catch and show him, while he was a kitten. If he is all thoroughbred and mouse have only seen in movies, it makes no sense to force it. In the best case will play and will release for the cupboard where the mouse will die and will stink in the worst it will be like with one of my cats, fright began to have seizures, foam from the mouth, eyes rolled...once a month approximately. Then all crazy, had to get rid of. Just instruct mousetraps, the reach of these furry boobies places.

D
DarkSidius 26.01.20

To catch mice and especially rats pampered home cat is not. Choose your cat correctly. Remember the cat with the black nose is preferable, cowardly cats cats and the cat should be accustomed to the meat, but a little undernourished. We had a cat before that at the age of three to four months crushed the rat with themselves size.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.01.20

Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
even though cats do not have human intelligence, however stupid this are not. why is that to catch for food, if
EO about anything, cats are different. At home I have a cat and? A bird once flew into the window and was caught) Tit it was. In principle, they are all the same: that Seagull, the bun that a Sparrow flew into the window, and when the streets want, start banging on the glass like flies stupid 8) Saw, caught and released outside. One bird that we failed to save =] Now count up if it was a mouse. Ha! Instantly would have been killed )) Is your cat just stupid...