3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oOoDMItRIYoOo 26.01.20 04:27 pm

Dumping time on research (No Man's Sky)

subject, pass main quest, popping up on a CD 2 time wait while there are studies.

But I really have nothing to do, there are resources, fly in the void there is no desire.

The counter is calculated by the internal and windows timer, i.e. went/came with the game survey time has changed. I do not want to constantly deal with the nonsense and change the time in Windows, there is a mod to disable this? Version 1.5_+
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Booblk 26.01.20

The counter counts down 2 hours real time not game.
During this time options to entertain themselves in the game-the sandbox - the roof. What is the point to play the game, if not to spend time on it.
In the end, it takes 2 hours to eat, sleep, watch a movie, walk the dog, drink a beer with friends...
Damn, dude, really your problem is not a problem at all.

o
oOoDMItRIYoOo 26.01.20

Booblk
eat, sleep
Without komentov, eat and sleep every 3 hours, he realized that what he said?

drink beer with friends
Then throw them fuck? 2 hours on a friends hmm...

in the game-the sandbox
Mein Kraft do? You explained all ESTs and the hut is already THERE. Don't tell me about the classes go get 2 games for pennies when it is on account of under 30 mil

And I want to spend time on the main quest and a few side effects, not doing shit

On the subject is that the answer?

S
Setesh 26.01.20

outmarriage wrote:
I do not want to constantly deal with the nonsense and change the time in Windows
tried to do also does not work

o
oOoDMItRIYoOo 26.01.20

Sites

online turn the steam/Gog and ban the Internet connection for the game itself

C
Crystal Lion 26.01.20

This sort of thing for research I remember was in the hated Mass Effect: Andromeda. But even there I like that I found something to do. Usually run the whole thing for the night. Or before work. Fly they. Woke up or came home from work,and the guys already got.

S
Setesh 26.01.20

outmarriage
always play with a friend, one does not play this game, but constantly disconnect even stupider than change the time in Windows