3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EgorXS 26.01.20 04:27 pm

Starcraft 2 Galaxy Editor (StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty)

So the ninth patch in which the most important was the innovation Editor.
I propose to start the discussion.
138 Comments
Sort by:
E
EgorXS 26.01.20

So I'll start first, the editor can be run in the root folder) And do not need to have beta account!

B
Beeros 26.01.20

installing the patch the launcher will cease in fact to work? yet I neither saw sharpened by the ninth patch, I'm afraid to put but want to..

R
RaSa_95 26.01.20

Damn, and here I gave in the update:

The patch pc-game-hdfiles\Support\SC2Switcher.exe could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0x439e717d, actual 0x75a3bb9c.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)

Reinstallation did not help.What to do - XS...

P
Panterka370 26.01.20

Egor?!you yuzal there already and how ?Many heroes ?Ran/Created the maps?

E
EgorXS 26.01.20

Yes yuzal, there is found from new units only infestor and infested marine)) heroes like no(

G
Gvinpin.93 26.01.20

characters do himself. but the part of the editor for the company to cut features(no Goli , scouts, etc.)

W
WarMaster28 26.01.20

Buildings Besieged (decorations) are passable, that is, where they stand, it is possible to place other decorations and units. Is not an obstacle object metal wall. Is it possible to make these decorations are impassable?

T
TRAMPLAKTATOR 26.01.20

People like to exportit map editor in the format s2ma?

W
WarMaster28 26.01.20

TRANSACTOR if you need it to play on a created map you try to run it from the editor. You can do this by pressing Ctrl+F9.

T
TRAMPLAKTATOR 26.01.20

WarMaster28, it is clear that mono to play, but how to save it in the s2ma?, so I can play friends, because the editor saves in kui understand what format.

W
WarMaster28 26.01.20

TRANSACTOR, rename the extension from .sc2map to .s2ma.

Curious... the Editor can convert maps for StarCraft in maps for StarCraft 2 (File/conversion of the classical card). But he is not very good - in most cases, the only visible resources. Perhaps in future versions this will be fixed.

T
TRAMPLAKTATOR 26.01.20

WarMaster28, well, thank you, schA try.

W
WarMaster28 26.01.20

I was able to convert the classic StarCraft map. Here's how it looks:
PlayGround.ru
It is still possible to convert maps WarCraft 3, but I have not tried to do it.

T
TRAMPLAKTATOR 26.01.20

WarMaster28, does not work, it was no use.

W
WarMaster28 26.01.20

WarMaster28, does not work, it was no use.
I renamed the extension s2ma to sc2map and was able to open them in the editor.

T
TRAMPLAKTATOR 26.01.20

WarMaster28, and after editing in the editor, you can return to the original format? Will work?

W
WarMaster28 26.01.20

WarMaster28, and after editing in the editor, you can return to the original format? Will work?
What you talking about?

T
TRAMPLAKTATOR 26.01.20

You renamed the extension s2ma to sc2map, then edit in the editor, then to play without the editor through the launcher, you again need the format s2ma" so?

W
WarMaster28 26.01.20

You renamed the extension s2ma to sc2map, then edit in the editor, then to play without the editor through the launcher, you again need the format s2ma" so?
I think that will be enough back to change the extension.

T
TRAMPLAKTATOR 26.01.20

I have such a problem, I don't know what to do, I made a map with zero in the editor, but no editor export in s2ma, the editor saves only in the format SC2Map that do not understand.