3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 26.01.20 04:28 pm

Why Sochi is such a desert? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please No Spoilers explain why Sochi is so empty and really like jewellery? I found there the daughter of a Baron But that's besides the quest there's just nothing to do. Will there be more quests or is it so that would be something on the map?
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Korvobian 26.01.20

Kipasss
Um... first, you know, support the game over? (With the exception of some patches for the consoles) And no extra content, no plans.
Second, Sochi is a city in which there is at least several orders extra quest with Lambert, daughter of the Baron, drawing school, and the most important thing in it is the main quest of the DLC heart of Stone. and in the outskirts of Sochi and even more content.
The problem is that Sochi and its surrounding area was empty only to DLC heart of Stone that filled the city itself with the details and expanded the main map...
Do you have DLC hearts of Stone?

K
Kipasss 26.01.20

Korvobian
I have edition game of the year and Yes, I know that support has already ended. I only asked why at the moment of my passing the city is empty and asked are there quests or is it just Sharma for show? Anyway how boring the game was I had to crank the difficulty to max and the question marks on the map to disable though so the game changed a bit.

K
Korvobian 26.01.20

Oh... I mean, the game has 2 story DLC that add new mechanics, balance, enemies, monsters, masterpiece story, detailed locations etc. And you dokapalis to Ochsenfurt that visited in the early Vilenskogo Stage in the first 10 hours?)))... Complete the main game first (Which is only a Piece of bread on the sandwich) All the bad things in the Wild Hunt is not present in the DLC that are better than the game itself...

K
Kipasss 26.01.20

Korvobian
I have no got to the bottom I was just asking. This is purely my opinion and I'm not the ultimate truth. I understand, just it is immediately considered for discontent? Or the fact that I got bored of the game already it says that I do not understand anything in this life?))) I just asked are there more quests?))))))

K
Kahran Ramsus 26.01.20

Kipasss
for Laura, Ossenfort a city of students of the University and because the University was closed, so he empty, students and teachers all piled up.That is, if you need Lorne justification.

H
Hattack 26.01.20

Kipasss wrote:
Or the fact that I got bored of the game already it says that I do not understand anything in this life?)))
If you become boring walkthrough of the Witcher 3 Gothic edition(if that was his first playthrough) then you my friend really pajarales...
But it is treated. There is one effective method is checked up on personal experience. You just need to relax from a computer somewhere with a half years old.

K
Kipasss 26.01.20

Hattack
What I'm snickering here or not? This is purely my opinion) Or the Witcher 3 is simply Obliged to everyone's taste, and those to whom it will seem not as wonderful as you are so snickering and bezvylazno sitting at a computer and need to relax?))) And zamette I was just asking whether in Ochsenfurt quests)))))))))

K
Kipasss 26.01.20

However, I approximate the answer was that all the quests are the same, some will) I Went on to pass slowly as does the output, and you are further outraged)))))))

B
Bupycop 26.01.20

Kipasss
There are 3 dealer and tavern, what else is needed?

O
Oleg V 26.01.20

because in Ochsenfurt has a University, but at the time of the events of the game, the University closed, this half-empty city where the ship of king Radovica worth-measures of caution... in the game there are more empty locations...

K
Korvobian 26.01.20

Kipasss
Want to enjoy the game, just play. Ahead of all you'll know)) Then Better!)
Soren, if it seemed that I run. Simple I'm still impressed by the game and its DLC, some games pull. And confuse people with the appropriate criticism and haters))
You as for me is adequate...))

T
Tok-220v 26.01.20

in the center was what? there is quite crowded

W
Widukind 26.01.20

Kipasss
In Ochsenfurt in addition to the orders and storyline quests, there are a couple of interesting sidquests that usually the player does not notice the first passage, and any interesting background conversations associated with passage of the Wild hunt and hearts of Stone

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Kipasss
If the game is boring,it is better to suspend the passage of time (not zubresti,and suspend) and start the game that is most interesting.Through the power of play only to spoil the fun,masochism well.Play it when you have the desire,but not when simply because didn't finish the passage.I myself do so

S
Shock Burst 26.01.20

Kipasss
You got bored of the Witcher? The horror is not respect for the great game, and all you hater!)))

L
Looon 26.01.20

Well, if the Witcher got bored, then The Elder Scrolls to help. With nexus to pump a million quest mods before retirement can cuddle up.