3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 26.01.20 04:30 pm

The most beautiful armor of all parts AS (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Armor ISA is simply a rip-off destiny 2. Just as hell was disappointed.

Find the 5 differences)

The best secret armor was in its way one of the chips. We have some mega-puzzle collect the entire game. (memoirs of Ishak Pasha, the mysteries of Nostradamus, star stones, etc.). Why in my opinion AS Unity was a failure, for many reasons, but one of them was just Denisenko impotence and plagiarize from themselves. We had a long run and collect the riddles of Nostradamus to finally get it????????????? Repainted the armor of Altair from the first part!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion the best armor, the most beautiful etc of the entire series it's armor aegis (Assassin's Creed: revelations obtained collection of music boxes).

It was, in my opinion, the best armour. Finally we were given a full combat armor, the precursor (not made from the remains of the civilization, and completely made at the time by the forerunners), armor with shoulder most of Minerva!!!! In addition to good characteristics, excellent appearance, he still carried the stealth technology of optical camouflage. Finally we were allowed to touch a real high-tech armor of the forerunners, and not done on the knee (albeit with knowledge of the Apple of Eden) the fragments of knowledge armor.

In second place for me is the Armor of Ishak Pasha. Stylistically well-made heavy armor. In addition to the beautiful appearance, had a top-end performance (plus a unique idea, sometimes the guards could have pogatsa, taking over the Ghost Ishak Pasha)

Well and in third place in the armor of the Maya AS Black flag. The armor is well made, plus with a bun of deflection of bullets.

PS Here is my mini collection) Here of course haven't included the armor of Brutus (also worthy of attention). As for me the armor of the forerunner (ISA) from the Origin AS it prohodnyak, from yubisoft what I have is a weird habit of restarting to perelopatit something that is not necessary. The question is, what for to copy-paste costume distinny 2, let us cool high tech male version of Aegis in the wilderness would even be elegant looking or pridumati something of my own, but not steal from someone.
What do you think about this? What armor is your most beautiful? How do you design armor of the forerunners of Origin?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 26.01.20

The Origins of the scarab is gorgeous.Technomania and mummy spoil the realism,like a fairy-tale crap play..

S
Siber800 26.01.20

Well, tech armor, the precursor fits in with the lore of the assassins, as spelled out together with the technology of the forerunners.

T
Tarakanak 26.01.20

Soon more and for the Test of the gods you can get Armor of Anubis

I
Igor_Brewers 26.01.20

Helmsmith armor from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I
Igor_Brewers 26.01.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
As a unicorn) But it is more likely for fun. Mum had fits since Egypt is an Ancient land of myths, legends and hoaxes

l
lookaway 26.01.20

assassins sreed

P
PriZrak 26.01.20

Oh Yes, no matter what the game,and would be possible in this game to not get problematic,and that it was beautiful)

M
MODERN_GEAR 26.01.20

For me it will remain forever.

U
UnItalianoVero 26.01.20

Standard armor from the Brotherhood, in the colors of Roman stone
Florentine nobleman
Armour, Connor (all the coloring is quite interesting)

-
--00--00-- 26.01.20

For me the most unexpected and strange was the costume of Raiden in Assassins Creed Brotherhood, it was just fun to play)

B
Bomberman 26.01.20

A
Aips95 26.01.20

Personally, I of all costumes for a series like the most ordinary outfits of the 2 and brotherhood. Well, another suit Evie's what we get at the job search suspension.

T
Thorgal 26.01.20

My choice. I just Rogue and Unity all took place without removing never... Sorry for the cocked hat it was impossible to wear.

S
Siniy Kot 26.01.20

I can't speak for other parts as will write only about the origins of
1. black hood

2.Prince of Persia(ran it until he had h hood)

3. suit margera

armor led the way did not like, though Laura and suitable

i
ini89 26.01.20

In the Egyptian version of the Assassin for me, luxury outfit this:

N
Nogacha 26.01.20

I like the suit ISA from AC Origins, and if we talk about most hated is the outfit of the mummy from the same AC Origins. I certainly understand that They tried to create the atmosphere of Egypt BC, but I think that outfit mummy they somehow overdone...

A
Amar94 26.01.20

Blue Cat
I would look at you like you're running around Egypt in the first two... NO there is rules clothes in ORIGINS, only the costume of the baeke and Vahidi TRU..

S
Siniy Kot 26.01.20

Amar94
The topic was not about beautiful and practical armor.
Amar94 wrote:
I would look at you like you're running around Egypt in the first two
And what have I? I wrote that he would be running in this?
Lay off the mushrooms.

N
Norm112 26.01.20

The best armor

a
averma_n 26.01.20

Damn, did not know that in Revelation and Black Flag is such a reservation, though he passed them several times((