3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blackwell228 26.01.20 04:30 pm

The problem with archery. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I press RMB with the bow and I should go approach. And it goes on. But it is not as it should, saying that once and approached, but very slowly suitable. And then I click to shoot and arrow navesikom flying two meters away, not more. That is, the approximation does not work properly. And arrows do not fly far.
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
KrovavyyBaron 26.01.20

And the mouse works fine?

B
Blackwell228 26.01.20

Kawayanan
Okay. It is not in the mouse. I noticed that the slowdown was, well, too strong. Very slowly, before it was not so. And what a bad shot is just to boot.

K
KrovavyyBaron 26.01.20

Blackwell228
And video recording you can? There is a perk that slightly sudeley time when approaching, can it work?

B
Blackwell228 26.01.20

Kawayanan
In it, I guess. Soon he began to work somehow not correct. I'll try to reinstall the game.

R
Riws 26.01.20

So you probably took advantage of that when approaching the slowing of time. And shoot, you click and let go or wait and go?

B
Blackwell228 26.01.20

Riws
Perk I took, always and always it worked fine. Pressed - waited full of tension and release.

R
Riws 26.01.20

Blackwell228
Well, this is the effect of time dilation. And try longer pull a bow.

B
Blackwell228 26.01.20

Riws
Pulled up to the stop.

T
Tok-220v 26.01.20

Sokhranenie try to load a previously where it was normally

I
Izuru Hitachi 26.01.20

I wonder why nobody mentioned the possibility of having sloppy mods that created this bug? In the first place, to sin on them, then save the game itself.

V
Volfman1234567890 26.01.20

I constantly shake my bow, took all the perks and never such hogwash was not observed shtob barely an arrow flew, not smack stuff?

K
Kostya_Vong 26.01.20

I killed the archery incorrectly installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE. There is some kind of stand of an Archer, that's her, and I was the problem. View your installed mods.