3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 26.01.20 04:31 pm

Could you tell me the torches burn? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Became interested in the torch can burn? Or it burn forever?)
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 26.01.20

As we walk, hike that never goes out.

T
Tok-220v 26.01.20

not consumed

M
Marquess 26.01.20

zombijaic

Right now would be with torches to walk, when a cat

c
cheezette 26.01.20

Kipasss
one answer: the torch never burns out. How much play, never changed it

K
Krrrva 26.01.20

Kind of faded out if get wet

K
Krrrva 26.01.20

Marquess
It is but the effect unfortunately is saved when you come out to the surface and have to rewind time. In the first part of this was not

m
m_roma 26.01.20

then use mod like this from the developer SDPR
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2788/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D2788%26preview%3D&pUp=1
although the developer or not, I don't know, at least he introduced himself, mod killer, there are many fixes and fixes and so he did that when dark turns on the cat regardless of drinking or not, works only in battle or when you activate vidmachenko sense. There are other correction read. With a torch it will not help you, but you'll throw it away due to not needed, the way he elixir the cat got new chips, such as increasing the critical strike, not useless. there's a lot of fixes, including a fix for skills and armor. on account of the armor I remember only one fix, I have all the workshops armour was written that we need a 41 level, although I could put on a 40-Ohm, so small bugs and fixes it

S
Shadowarm 26.01.20

Marquess
Night wander with the torch in cities,or in caves the most,feel the atmosphere

z
zombijaic 26.01.20

Marquess
I don't really get used to the fact, the only plot, so even the cat didn't know anything.

X
XOHOMEP 26.01.20

Marquess
The cat increases the brightness, but it kills the color and contrast... almost with the same success you can configure the monitor to wind - but still easily noticeable will be the only moving objects, and all the lying / rising will be just as difficult to see. And the left hand (the torch) is still rarely used, so that purkua would not PA?

W
Widukind 26.01.20

Elixir cat in addition to uncomfortable, it also contradicts the books - the book witch normally seen in the dark and torch in this plan is logical as an adjunct. Yennifer told Geralt that the elixirs are slowly killing him, so why would he in front of each cave was filled with potions, if you can just use artificial light. I would, of course, that the torches burned for realism, but such detail is not provided in the game, unfortunately

k
koka-kola 26.01.20

no