3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Bulat 26.01.20 04:31 pm

The hyperdrive and Antimatter (No Man's Sky)

Passing the story stalled at the gas station Hyper engine, flew to the space station and bosses, but the quest is not counted and re-offers to take a free antimatter on the space station, and so long as the hyperdrive is filled completely, then fill it impossible to fly to another system is not possible, what to do?

Komunisticka version 1.5 of the downsides, bought cool ship, the cheat didn't use, help!!

PS: so Much has passed and amassed what a pity to start again.
PSS: Have a save before the Hyper engine was created, but create it and start over, same error on the space station.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 26.01.20

Sergey Bulat wrote:
I bought a cool ship
not sure, but like I read somewhere that you are not Hyper and will not fly away to another system, the ship can not be changed, there is such error

S
Sergey Bulat 26.01.20

Sites
Seriously?
damn first start(

J
JuvialS 26.01.20

Sergey Bulat
Well, in General, until you reach select Explore space or continue to search for answers

T
Tdante 26.01.20

I ruled through the editor of preservation, the stage was counted and the game went on, only the warp does not start does not start the animation. So yeah, new game. The ship can't be changed.

B
Booblk 26.01.20

So, faced with this problem, is solved very simply:
- most likely the player got a new ship with preinstalled software upgrade hyperdrive (I had red anomalies... type that). Accordingly, it is necessary to remove the quest and immediately go to the next stage.
FEP so FEP. Good luck.

Y
Yuri Polyakov 26.01.20

To solve this problem I downloaded the save editor from the office site and completely loaded the hyperdrive with the help of it - seems to work.

V
Vetalaa 26.01.20

Sergey Bulat wrote:
Passing the story stalled at the gas station Hyper engine, flew to the space station and bosses, but the quest is not counted and re-offers to take a free antimatter on the space station, and so long as the hyperdrive is filled completely, then fill it impossible to fly to another system is not possible, what to do?
And all of the care. Hyperdrive is not run by varacalli antimatter and that antimatter + container made for it in the inventory.

M
Masters98 26.01.20

Called the old ship (initial) villages and reached the station quest and gave up))) in General, complete nonsense because in the beginning came across a distress call, arrived and there broken the truck is with 31 cell, I suffixal and flew...

S
Sergey Bulat 26.01.20

Vetalaa
I ran the warp cells.

Masters98
I agree bullshit, why give the player the ability to buy the ships first and in the quest is not to prescribe!

B
Booblk 26.01.20

Yes buy the ships on health.
Just for this quest need to get a new ship upgrade to hyperdrive red/green stars.
After that, all goes as it should.

Upd: problem was fixed in patch 1.53