3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 20.09.19 09:59 am

4 episode, time (Life is Strange 2)

Guys what time tonight GMT, expect the scene in the PS store?
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Paltrow 20.09.19

How did this second season? There is a level of the first (hat the prequel doesn't count)? Worth playing now? Or wait out all the episodes?

n
nibler99 20.09.19

John Paltrow
Very well done. More interactivity, more empathy to the characters, great story (except for 3 chapters hippies, don't like hippies, well as anyone), great graphics, takes into account the consequences of the ending of the first part. Someone accused the second part, it is impregnated with trampolines, but for the entire game only 1 compared to trump, and it would be surprising if it was not, after all, we play for the Mexicans. The game has a lot of choices, dialogues and other, but almost no forks in the road, in a linear narrative, but the ending of each episode can be changed. Can't the second episode to pass so that Chris led us through the secret path at the end of the Chapter, and all due to the fact that I've lost my younger brother in the game, all very cleverly done. At least the second time Chris did not die)) it is possible in the demo to play, it gives some idea about the game. About to take now, or to wait, I took the full edition at a discount for 1700р, and played as episodes.

N
NightHawkreal 20.09.19

John Paltrow
The main thing the first part does not copy as a prequel.

N
Nikita redgrave 20.09.19

nibler99
a game with a story not at all interesting choices that affected the variability but it could not ,fail in all respects ,dontad will die as taltal...

P
PIRAT69 20.09.19

Yes the good part. For Chloe since Max has passed igrulki and down.

R
ReVeaL21 20.09.19

in 19.01