3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Admiral Kote 26.01.20 04:32 pm

(Spoilers) Someone to choose Templars or mages? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The pancake dilemma, in the story it is necessary to choose who you tell me who will choose, and what those assholes that other.
77 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindican 26.01.20

Admiral Kote
Mages

S
SaiIas 26.01.20

Admiral Kote
Templar

s
sattium 26.01.20

choose d

M
MoscowGolem 26.01.20

General advise:
mages
Empress kill to put the drunk brother on the throne - he will drink too much and you appoint the main
Church to disperse people began to believe in the Inquisition TK Empress chpoknuli Church skomprometirovana will remain you current) head of special services expel from the Inquisition but nivkoem case not to send the head of the Church until its dissolution , concerns, and Cassandra) to the end of the game equisize will become dominant and the only significant force on the continent,) nor the Empire nor the Church will not)

J
JlerioH 88 26.01.20

MoscowGolem

Abyroi! ABYROI! ABYRVALG! (C)
When I look at a text like that - I want to cry tears of blood. Would, my dear, to translate Your gibberish into Russian language, as the issue raised is very interesting, and I want a little to look into the future and consider the chain still forthcoming (I) events in the game. I beg of You.
Thanks in advance.

R
Runaa 26.01.20

JlerioH 88
What's not clear, on the branch of magicians are the available solutions:
To kill the Empress and to put in place of her brother.
To do everything in order to disperse the Church
Do not send neither Liliana nor Cassandra to apply for the position of head of the Church, so it safely collapsed.
Then oust the head of the special services of the Inquisition is Lily.
Will also have the opportunity to become the head of the Inquisition.
The result is you dominate on this continent, I like will.

L
LordKorvin 26.01.20

Hmm-s. Well, my choice fell on the Templars.

A
Anzhelika04 26.01.20

Runaa
I do not who did not support , and Liliana was still the head of the Church in the end.Why?And as Liliana and Cassandra to drive?It seems there is no such in the story. Played the elf chose the mages,put brother drunk in charge of him made the elf , played constantly against the Church that not so made?

R
Runaa 26.01.20

So I didn't come to that, how come I will understand. The main opportunity is interesting.
Let toy reabilitarea in my eyes.

A
Anzhelika04 26.01.20

Runaa
I know of only three options If Cassandra will be the Church a little bit will change only slightly and all(so like she has not chosen this option,I read on other forums) ) . If Liliana(she's got a ruthless became in the story, as a good behave not know) that she freed mages , hung other races become priestesses, and all who opposed were killed the rest were terrified remained true to inquisitors. If the Villena then the most fun - she had to suppress a lot of uprisings all unhappy that the magician head of the Church just like in Empire. The authority of the Church has sunk to a new low. Her power is completely rely on the Inquisitor, and she holds on because of her. But the fourth option is the destruction of the Church do not know whether it exists in reality. Because when I do not who held the priestess was still Liliana itself.

A
Admiral Kote 26.01.20

And so many have already chosen which side they will support and share experiences.

M
MoscowGolem 26.01.20

for the Templars at the end game you become a Chode who just helped the Empire and the Church to save the world
for mages you'll be Emperor razvelis Church and people will worship the Inquisition and you personally) most likely in this preservation in 4 of the games we play against ourselves)

F
Fulgr1m 26.01.20

MoscowGolem
Like I said 3rd it's the end.

A
Admiral Kote 26.01.20

MoscowGolem
And not advise, mages better to capture or make free?

A
Anzhelika04 26.01.20

Fulgr1m
They are not when did not say. It's Witcher trilogy.

L
LordKorvin 26.01.20

MoscowGolem
I have a way for the Templars. The restoration of the Church. And I'm a sucker certainly not feel. For me, this way is morally correct, albeit not universal worship. Well and figs with it.

S
StillAlive163rus 26.01.20

Admiral Kote
If you make them free, in the end they postroyut the Board the blackjack, etc. in General will rise from his knees. Most likely if you take captured then nothing ever happens to them... will remain as before... there are circles and other

C
Caxy 26.01.20

For Templar after bitwi with the demon I got the dagger of the defender of DA2 :)
MoscowGolem
And thanks to the spoiler, Tusk....

M
MoscowGolem 26.01.20

StillAlive163rus
to revive the Board or do mages only controlled by the Inquisition - it will also be your moral choices) ( of course you need not revives the fuck is the competition?)
Fulgr1m
you're like a little) the last part of the game is not determined by the developers and the sales of the previous section and publishing house) and sale 3 pieces due to denovo ogogo) so 4 aminoate)

D
Deathspell Omega 26.01.20

4 part will be the invasion of the qunari - queers on thedas
the main villain - the iron bull