3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artur Timonichev 26.01.20 07:14 pm

The problem with the mod... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, help me) Set modes, https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/900?tab=files
the blood well and he began to paint me all the blood), Especially in the dialogues unpleasant... and yet the quality is crappy, like paint smeared) Deleted the mod, but the problem still remain... Can someone knows how to help?
12 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xron1k3 26.01.20

Check whether all the files have deleted and re-launch the game and try to load the last couple saves.

A
Artur Timonichev 26.01.20

Xron1k3
Yes, everything was removed... (( And saves I have, since the fashion was set before the first start the game :(

a
asw1 26.01.20

Some mods in the Witcher let's say remain forever, even after deleting files. Get rid of them can only be new game.

X
Xron1k3 26.01.20

Arthur Timenice
Perestanavlivat the game.

A

Ah, really sad.

K
Kosh13 26.01.20

And the screenshots wouldn't happen as it looks?

PS. and why the heck did you put the mod in 2016?

A

Kosh13
Make a screenshot, sory)

And mod, to it, normally up and no mistakes... and this time I don't know what happened... :(

A

Just moved the camera and the blood is gone) In General randomly spawn blood on Geralt ))

t
tvoimoiagent 26.01.20

try the other mod on the blood supply, either not all files were removed

A

tvoimoiagent
Yes I have all folder from archive, checked, and removed... And tried other mods to put effect 0.

t
tvoimoiagent 26.01.20

Arthur Timenice
maybe in the config folder is left of the fashion, go through on the way SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\The Witcher 3\bin\config\r4game\user_config_matrix\pc from mods xml files sometimes. I have now is a brutal blood, his name in this folder brutal.xml. Either scripts any left over, using mod merger check, I had troubles. Put another mod, the game would not load, eventually script some gave an error, plus it creates a folder in the game folder, look like, take. Good luck.

A

tvoimoiagent
Thank you :) Thoroughly painted)