3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
olezka 26.01.20 07:14 pm

Where to find the camera? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

tell me?
98 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 26.01.20

It is only in the mission of Blackmail.

-
-Anomaly- 26.01.20

Nope! Take the open main.scm looking for there #and all GRENADE #GRENADE replace #CAMERA. After that you can find a camera behind the police station.
Bonus: looking for file #COLT45 and replace all #COLT45 on #TEARGAS. After that tear gas can be found in The Marina (STE near the building near Cortez's yacht).

b
bezumnyy maks 26.01.20

And where to get #CAMERA

R
Robin 26.01.20

Stupid question but where main.scm

-
-Anomaly- 26.01.20

Okay, explain everything:
1. Shake Vice Mission Builder. Run it, open the file folder Vice City/data/main.scm. Wait.
2. When you receive a message that everything is OK, click Edit->Replace.
3. In the first field gain create_weapon_pickup #GRENADE
4. In the second field, gaining create_weapon_pickup #CAMERA
5. Press Replace All.

-
-Anomaly- 26.01.20

By the way if you want just the camera and tear gas, but there is not any mission I can do the mod.
Note: the tear gas game.

R
Robin 26.01.20

can send the mod to [email protected]

R
Robin 26.01.20

Anomaly if you tell me how to send a save game I can give a save game completed game 100% and secret machines

m
matju 26.01.20

The camera will appear after beating the game 100 %.The ability appeared.

L
Las Venturas 26.01.20

Come on [email protected] pliz.

T
TEPENY 26.01.20

and Pontus with it all your pictures then pozyrit

383033 26.01.20

Have you tried to use the button Print Screen? She takes the picture of your screen, just keep in mind. the computer only remembers the last image. To obtain the image, go into Paint, edit - Paste. If you need a. JPG format, open the image using Microsoft Picture Maneger, export, choose JPG format.

D
Deep Throat 26.01.20

Given one mission at the Studio, and then disappears.
You can replace anything on the camera, as it was with gas or skateboard and mobiles in Sana'a?

A
Andryuha 26.01.20

And with it there's nothing else to do but to run with him in vain to take a picture. Pictures of be the in file nesofregetta

D
Deep Throat 26.01.20

it's really good zoom, the sniper is resting, you can even or diagonally through the entire Weiss to watch, so you need to decide such a question, that was all the time, you don't know how?

A
Andryuha 26.01.20

http://games.dl2.vipserver.ru/Weapon_mod_for_GTA_Vice_City_v_0.2.zip
Maybe that'll help

D
Deep Throat 26.01.20

and there, I don't want to download the cat in the bag.
IMHO it's just the design of the guns have changed...

G
GTAman 26.01.20

Try this. Mod VC Camera 1.0, the description says: Camera in the hands of Tommy! With this mod, Tommy can take pictures of the surrounding countryside. Long set, but something didn't work, maybe I messed up)

P
Paulo Montana 26.01.20

There is a program VC Camera, which not only adds a camera to the game (but the camera is mounted in place of the RPG-7, however it is possible and without it), but also gives the opportunity to make up to 99999 pictures by using PrintScreen (added to a specific folder), the quality and the format also can be changed. In addition, with this program you can photograph in most other games!

G
GTAman 26.01.20

Download the program here.
PS After you beat the game 100% the camera does not appear! It is given only at the time of the mission Martha's Mug Shot for the film Studio, InterGlobal Films pix.PlayGround.ruand pictures taken are not saved.