3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOFIK747 26.01.20 07:15 pm

Oppressor mk2 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

on youtube I saw a video of a new Oppressor 2 try the test in the races does anyone have this race also wanted to test the mk2 give the name of the race if there
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MARKUS RODOVSKI 26.01.20

shit 2 Oh my God

f
fedorcov 26.01.20

ТОФИК747
I'm back on the street saw a beautiful car, don't know what is this car was? you saw on YouTube, and we need to know?

_
_______________________ 26.01.20

ТОФИК747
the video would be thrown off.

o
olddedgamer 26.01.20

My comment was removed,while the Mat there was written,there were put specifically the asterisk * ,but this campaign is parallel to the moderators or administrators.

I wrote there that this oppressor I tested that he's just the bomb that's going to be chaos in the sessions when he gets out,because the missiles are flying there without stopping and aiming the best in the game,is the rocket leap,to fly anywhere he can also hover in the air and the speed is high : above ground ~200km/h,air ~140km/h.

S
ST1CK3NT 26.01.20

Don't know about racing, use hacks, for example, Requiem (Google), on the quantum channel with the help of it he was Zastavnyi and even in a night club driven.

o
olddedgamer 26.01.20

ST1CK3NT
Requiem - paid,he has trusted the public with the possibility of spawn locked vehicles.