3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Axel1993 20.09.19 10:00 am

New job (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I've set the game, I decided to pereproyti. Finished in 1.22 or whatever was when the Blood and wine came out. So here I am all the jobs done, turn everywhere in the the boat sailed. Nothing. No question marks, jobs.
Now put the 1.32 and the new mark on the map. Signs for the plant. And became more complicated. Character level 53, all to match. And give me a tambourine once or twice.
I did not understand that the way the difficulty changed? I remember that the second patch for hearts of Stone simplified the game supposedly complained that difficult.
Change to the patches read, so there is about like adding tasks, places in question. the change of the complexity do not remember. This is not a new game+, just the last save with the highest achieved level in the first pass.
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 20.09.19

Just your drum is too small level. To Blood and wine to pass without discomfort it is ~level 50 to be. Well, or you have a crooked build character

A
Axel1993 20.09.19

zolthan
This is the first walkthrough. The maximum that you can BYO to achieve a 53 level.

N
Nurp 20.09.19

Axel1993
... new topquestion and complications was not. Three relevant themes for new games without a plus, not to get kicked:
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/komfortnyj_chellendzh_v_tussent_na_16_18_urovnyah-976910/

A
Alex2010god 20.09.19

For a comfortable passage use:
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/mods/kratkij_putevoditel_po_chitam_modam_dlya_versii_1_31_goty-960920/
The choice is yours!

M
Metalist1925 20.09.19

Axel1993
auto level is a lot involved. Suggest to turn off, so he bukovany, but never thought to put in order

B
Bupycop 20.09.19

Metalist1925
He Bagan only on rats, several bosses and harmless deer.

Axel1993
Can be up to 60+ with proper selection of quests and question marks.

zolthan
For KIV enough level 45 of the first story quests in General, with 37 starts.

N
Nurp 20.09.19

Metalist1925 wrote:
he bukovany, but never thought to put in order
Bupycop wrote:
He Bagan only on rats, several bosses and harmless deer.
normally it works on v1.31 (death+of autoleveling) - rat gene etc. the bosses were resp. build and outfit. About deer the first time I hear that subject, enlighten me.

A
Axel1993 20.09.19

Bupycop
Example someone can. Because it is hard to believe. Was vernal absolutno all. And in the dialogue chose the answer in Axiem. 53 and 60 is a huge difference.
Although the question was not about it and respond to anything.

Nurp is irrelevant to my question the topic has not.
About auto level forgotten, that's all.

Metalist1925
Exactly, I mean its existence was forgotten. Thank you.
Update: now I looked and there it is off. It is harder, definitely. I remember when I finished playing almost three years ago, was dying from a fall from a height, but when boredom with a group of guards fought.

N
Nurp 20.09.19

Axel1993 wrote:
Irrelevant to my question the topic has not.
Forget it, there is about hardcore. Can only say that 1.22 is no different in complexity from 1.31 with and without avtolevelinga.
Once passed going?

A
Axel1993 20.09.19

Nurp
Once again I will be with New game +.
Books reread. First and second passed. Right now going over the third. While choose fashion.

N
Nurp 20.09.19

Axel1993 wrote:
Again
So, lucky, however. Good luck! )))

B
Bupycop 20.09.19

Axel1993
All the villages with monsters/bandits, the lair of the beast leave at the end of the game, know all the quests and their locations, serve as in order level at the end of the game free of settlements and destroy the nest/lair of the beast, in the end, have about level 60, I took 58th't quite follow the rules above.