3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 26.01.20 07:17 pm

Treatment of citizens - how long? (Vampyr)

A couple of times it happened that after one sleep to treat is not necessary (prior to the opening of the West End), after opening all the citizens forever someone gets sick. Is this normal? Five hours of running, someone gets sick. Seek good ending to obtain, be sure them so hard to treat? Or stupid to give out medications and do not sleep (pumped at 100%)?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexTesla 26.01.20

m01533nk0
I'm so tired of running around areas and to treat them, stupidly put the trainer on the resources that they have not to look for the ingredients for their medicines, because it very quickly gets boring!

W
Wise Owl 26.01.20

m01533nk0
With the same intent rarely slept, only when enough experience accumulates to pump multiple skills. But if you make a unique decision when you decide the fate of the pillar of the West End,
Spoilertv residents of all parts will no longer hurt.

K
Kantrik90 26.01.20

Wise Owl
Spoilersi anyone is curious how the old man turned into a vampire and not kill, but to give him courage to die of old age, he, before his death, will distribute equipment and medicine, of course all will be healthy for this we need to talk salamasina under the Church, so that the tip unblocked

S
Setesh 26.01.20

Wise Owl wrote:
the inhabitants of all parts will no longer hurt.
Yes, you will get sick only 1 day, then get sick again

W
Wise Owl 26.01.20

Sites
Clear. Apparently I lost all end one day, not seen this pattern. Quite strange that one day all hospitals squandered a huge fortune)

S
Setesh 26.01.20

Wise Owl
Yes, that's also strange, at least the West end was to be always healthy

m
m01533nk0 26.01.20

Wise Owl
here I am after saving someone from death after recognition in order to move it where it is necessary for a new conversation with ! sign (you can guess who I'm talking about) drimenol - almost all West andzy sick, restored the old save - decided not to sleep yet... and then will fly these, others will get sick :( not going to test yet.

A
Atlas057 26.01.20

m01533nk0
How did you pump at 100%? Ate everyone, cheat or have a nerd way?

A
Atlas057 26.01.20

If you pass without hugs the treatment of citizens - a good source of experience.

K
Kostya_Vong 26.01.20

Atlas057 Oh, you convert Ekon... it's obvious he hasn't read the forum on Vampyr in PG =)
infa, which spoils the gameplay and proaccurate open the ability press button P or H (Russian) the experience immensely rolled

A
Atlas057 26.01.20

Kostya_Vong
The purpose of this topic? Passed the game a couple of times and sleep no problem. Don't do cheating and buhousers. Kills all interest in the game. And when it is pumped, there is a desire to quickly reach the final. Not to wagering and atmosphere of the game.

K
Kostya_Vong 26.01.20

Atlas057
here I am about this) I sixth time I pass) I went to the game)