3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SamLeoFisher 20.09.19 10:00 am

Impressions of the game (The Crew 2)

The game server opens tomorrow at 02:01 GMT , this means that before the game got hours! It is time to create a theme appropriate to the owners of the early access can share the first impressions that would greatly help not yet bought the game to people to decide whether the game is worth attention or not.
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 20.09.19

controlled, it was necessary the menu button to bust the button F10 making a purchase.

T
Tdante 20.09.19

So exactly the same as the last beta. The client for pre-loading the bases yesterday came out. Can patches inflated on the day of release, but early access will be 100% = MBT.

S
Sergey Chuchkov 20.09.19

Participated in all alpha and beta tests. Today reached the level of Legend, opened all the modes, finally got a full impression of the game. In my opinion the game was suitable. It is like the first part of a full arcade, so geeks who love tinkering with the simulators not recommended. It is seen that the focus they did on the fan: there is no plot, just a career mode race more crazy than the first part (a lot of jumps, areas where you can cut, various obstacles), there are modes where you will have to place the race in stages in different vehicles.

Bugs that were in alpha have not seen too, thank you all fixed. The graphics are better at times, compared to the first part, but not perfect. If areas with wild nature outside the city look great, the cities the houses look like something in a cartoon or something. Optimization is great, my GTX960 4GB pulls her to the morning's settings and 35-40 fps issues, lags and brakes is not watched.
Free to travel and lot of fun to fly, the world is well designed,plus there is the job to his study, where it is necessary to photograph objects, landscapes and animals.

Didn't like the character animation, some are wooden, moving somehow unnatural. Turbidity rearview mirrors and moved from the first part. It's a damn stupid thing they don't know why they can't do a normal review, even the Mafia 3 it could, and they are blunt. And I personally and on the forum during the alpha test, many wrote them about it, but apparently they do not care. Well damn nerdy with circuits for Mashin risen significantly. Now they drop randomly and of varying quality, to control this process is not possible and to buy them is also impossible. So Jack is still the same.
It's not bad, plus they promise to develop it and add new content. Given that the maximum level in the game the Legend 9990, they swung for decades of course ))).

S
SonyK_2 20.09.19

Sergey Chuchkov wrote:
...nerd stuff with circuits for Mashin risen significantly. Now they drop randomly and of varying quality, to control this process is not possible and to buy them is also impossible...
Seriously ? - fuck you, apparently want people in the game sedretary to the next part. The restriction on in-game currency at $ 10 million, as in the first part, left ?

i
insel260 20.09.19

Sergey Chuchkov
Bugs with alpha left. One can immediately call:
The invisible wall. the first race in NY (street racing). The first cut, between the houses with a trampoline. If you drive next to a wall on top of a springboard - the invisible wall that bounces the car in the opposite direction.
This bug stretches back to the first alpha, I have them every alpha/beta test said - wouldn! Jubilee care.

Remembered another bug. In Miami, in the industrial zone. Sign stop cannot be brought down. Whatever speed you had, hit like a wall. This bug appeared in the second alpha and is still in the game. Also pointed them to this for all tests - yubisoftu care.

The feeling that the forum is for alpha/beta testers, I needed them to read good reviews, because a lot of bugs they never fixed. And are unlikely to do this.
But here's what they removed - so that the range of drawing and replaced the detailed trees on some scraps malopoligonnyh. Such trees we saw back in 2005, NFS MW.

i
insel260 20.09.19

Here, for comparison. Note the trees in the background.

Alpha

Release

In the alpha version I wanted to enjoy every area of the game, in release gonna barf from each tree. But if I stop in the woods, then all eyes burst from the stumps instead of the flora and poisonous yellow filter, which at first is not noticeable, but on a Sunny day, and even in southern locations...

Better save money for Horizon 4, do not waste time, money and nerves on this misery. I already regret buying this game, money I return, to the great regret, I can't. Will have to bite your elbows and wait for (hopefully) a fix to the graphics and a good SweetFX.

P. S. And do not care that you cannot post screenshots from alpha - Let people see how Ubisoft fuck beautiful. But, knowing jubilee, after this we will downgrade the graphics... So it was with all games, so it should be expected.

K
K0rviN 20.09.19

Where the game is, damn. 29th at 01:00 (GMT) was supposed to go. Already 07:45 - and nothing? when download I be?

A
AlexReiss 20.09.19

insel260
Hmmm...I play on PC, I have graphics like in the screenshots from the alpha. What am I doing wrong?=)
By the way, very affected by the lighting. In the first game screens at night and at sunset that looks a priori in the game nicer than just a clear day.
In General, do not enter people astray, for Ultra on PC and Xbox One X the graphics are quite nice, but the house strain if they stare.

i
insel260 20.09.19

AlexReiss
I mean, are you saying that the whole world draw distance of 20 meters, and you're 90 miles away? Oh well...

I
Igor Yannaev 20.09.19

I'm still in the beta realized that this is a sweet candy in a beautiful package, and therefore did not buy. waiting for the horizon

Y
Yura Famelyanov 20.09.19

all those who wants to buy it, don't buy, there's more vehicles (airplanes motorcycles and boats) but it's not worth it better to take 1 part and roll there, and oak, if you try to drift you will have a hard time

T
TG1K986 20.09.19

insel260
http://forums.playground.ru/crew_2_the/skrinshoty_zbt-961799/#comment-17370346 No wonder I was confused. Yubiki never change!

H
H9IMCTEP 20.09.19

Sergey Chuchkov
Yubiki said that the mirror will assume the performance to 0.
And as the product of mass,they need stability in all buckets.

v
v1806v 20.09.19

Don't buy this Kaku .Buy a beer - to more sense .

S
Sergey Chuchkov 20.09.19

v1806v wrote:
Don't buy this Kaku .Buy a beer - to more sense .
In case if you don't understand that the game I bought and I liked it, and beer I've got, so don't worry.

S
Sergey Chuchkov 20.09.19

H9IMCTEP wrote:
Yubiki said that the mirror will assume the performance to 0.
Don't know the first time I hear it, but could then rear visibility optional to do if pulling the comp has vlacil if not turned off.

m
mr. Brown90 20.09.19

Guys who knows how to slay the stir in the game? I know that officially, the game does not support sly, but in some games you can bypass this thing through nvidia Inspector. 1080 is idle wasted

T
Thasot 20.09.19

The game did torn rubber product. Hour race ends with a 10 minute puke streamers, where bots are frankly citerat on the corners, and elegant included in the rotation is not dumping gas. Hour! A fucking hour of your life removed on a loser, due to the fact that some creature so nostril bots, and the crowd of degenerates, it's not protestele, and not write normal feedback. There are no desire to beat this gonegone. The first time I almost threw up...
Control of the aircraft was doing a fucking retard, the impression has never played in the simulation This is how degenerate you have to be to a standard d-pad to smash into the two parts of the keyboard! How did it know to do so that turns can't be near the pitch?! And if you adjust pitch and roll in one place for example at the arrows on the keyboard, then the gas and brake for the machine should be set at some other keys! What degenerate thought up such control?

o
oreol457 20.09.19

And by the looks of some kind and if drawn I will tell you..the Soap can and will fix that later..

g
gliga142 20.09.19

everything would be fine but the physics in the game is a complete arcade treshak on the level of what a mobile game machine, not something that does not feel at all like on the real iron go .. thank God there is a trial.