3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 20.09.19 10:00 am

Walk through walls. (Doom (2016))

Tell me is there any way how to walk through walls(codes, trainer or third party program). Failed to seize the Automap which was behind a closed door, the door I opened the door, then turned to the wrong passage and the door closed behind me(. I thought the case in the presence of the enemy but all perecipatated and the door opened. It's not a flood door. A chore to re-take Locke(. Help who than can!!!
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 20.09.19

DeadTrash
This is what happens when kids climb in the old school, and then they start crying and asking trainers. Chore him to see. Delete game and play in kalofduti.

P
Protocol10 20.09.19

DeadTrash
Tell me is there any way how to walk through walls(codes, trainer or third party program).
If I needed a trainer I would have downloaded it because a bunch of them!!!

R
Rust_y 20.09.19

DeadTrash
You're a pirate, admit it.
Okay, not a fair player.

J
JUnnAmmED 20.09.19

This topic is immediately obvious successful people.
On a subject,try in the console to noclip prescribe that might work.If that doesn't work,first try to write devMode_enable 1 and then noclip.

Z
ZYuZYu 20.09.19

Preproga level. che is to suffer ))

R
Rust_y 20.09.19

JUnnAmmED
The console is not gobut.

P
PIRAT69 20.09.19

DeadTrash
What is the Automap?

l
ludovick 20.09.19

By the way, about walking in noclip, there's a level where you crawl up on the rocks from the burning of IAS, where after this battle, make your way upstairs to the train, which takes you to Samuelle-robot, and so there I fell under the texture exactly to the train station.

K
Koresh Togliatti 20.09.19

ludovick
Just as I had

t
tetsujin 20.09.19

At the first level, when out of the Elevator, then the Elevator is such a considerable territory with a bloody nest, supplies and other stuff, but no monsters. It is displayed on the map, if you load towards the end of the level in the Automap. Was wondering how to get there - this piece location is no secret in terms of achievements, rather just a forgotten piece. You can get there only cheats - need a coach, so on. infinite jumps for shoes (which are getting closer to the end of the game) and on. the developer console and it on. immortality, otherwise you will not be able to go - going to die while crossing invisible boundaries. Next, you standing face-to-lift to jump in the shoes to the left of it and there to jump over the texture and go to the location under the lift.
But down on the inside all doors closed and nowhere to go - need the code or a coach who will walk through walls.
If anyone found this, please share. In the game there are here the hidden places that cannot be explored in an honest way, and when the game times have already passed, what else is there to do?