3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
May Allister 26.01.20 07:18 pm

Discontinued operation (Resident Evil 5)

Stimovsky license. When you start the game immediately gives an error that Stopped the Work. What to do?
Win 7, compatibility changed.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MarkedOne52 26.01.20

May Allister
Strangely, I have excellent at the seventh Windows is running. Write to tech support, can.

W
WinChester 26.01.20

May Allister
delete the game and install on the new helped me
and Yes, the savegame is not present so a full new undergo Nada)

M
May Allister 26.01.20

WinЧестер, have been torn down. The game and GFWL. I will try everything from scratch.
For saving does not hurt the game not even starting yet)

A
Alec Says 26.01.20

May Allister
Uninstall the update KB2670838 if repeated.

M
May Allister 26.01.20

GillianSeed removed already, did not help.

M
May Allister 26.01.20

Reinstalling the game did not help.
Removing the updates did not help.
Reinstalling GFWL hasn't helped either.
Still variants will be?

r
re456 26.01.20

May Allister hi brother in misfortune is the same crap.got on the Internet while there is no answer.

M
May Allister 26.01.20

re456, the Incentive a lot of discussion, most of the shit...

k
kenny undead 26.01.20

May Allister
Of course it sounds silly,but install a different version of windows I have this problem with metro 2033 was

g
gloccc 26.01.20

Yes Nitsche not to do , and wait for the patch from developers , from the entire cloud people this problem , including me

M
May Allister 26.01.20

undead kenny, when I have played on XP and not long ago, seven with the current configuration of your computer. Pirates runs quietly, but don't You license.

v
vitold123 26.01.20

May Allister
Try to put compatibility with Windows 7 I have earned

M
May Allister 26.01.20

vitold123
Three years have passed, bro. I am old now :)

W
WarlokIII 26.01.20

Was the steam version without GVL, then bought the DLC pack. At the time of unpacking GVL throwing error and the game does not start. What to do?

s
saa0891 26.01.20

WarlokIII wrote:
Was the steam version without GVL, then bought the DLC pack. At the time of unpacking GVL throwing error and the game does not start. What to do?
Yes, they are with these DLC (the way they are without location), and GFWL screwed up,I have the gold version does not run last time,wrote about the fact that there is no connection to the server,in the end, never launched,then downloaded the Repack and with all DLC sewn crack and everything works fine.