3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 26.01.20 07:20 pm

Are there message boards? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I came across an interesting fact is the fact that already read the Board again became yellow, I thought a bug But decided to check and found a new job. Tell me boards can be updated over time?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 26.01.20

Fully stripped the Board is not illuminated yellow ( there are new notes,but no quest markers. The exception , perhaps , only in Veronicah with Archiveteam )
Can be opened the task with add-ons?

K
Kipasss 26.01.20

RBunny
Yes I checked Veronicah and left it blank But then going stumbled upon a new quest with levelmaker.

R
RBunny 26.01.20

Kipasss
Yes , indeed , this quest is in the mine to take . And I'm always dissatisfied with the village headman ran :D

K
Kavaynik 26.01.20

Boards are not updated, it's just a quest offered after the execution of the order. Maybe in the patch after blood and wine have changed something (though I doubt it), but before this quest was given specifically by the warden swearing at the entrance to the village, not the Board.

K
Kipasss 26.01.20

Kavinik
But the fact remains quest I got from the Bulletin Board and it already went to the headman, and until this Board I've seen and she were white but then it became yellow and with this quest .

B
Bupycop 26.01.20

Kipasss
In some cases, Yes, updated. The game has about 5 of these and it's funny that with the same fake Witcher, the Board illuminated the surrounding area, but enough to go to one, as all are viewed. That's the beauty of the Witcher to get to assignments in different ways, accidentally stumble upon the cave of monsters, to meet the employer or directly through the order Board.

O
Oleg V 26.01.20

new jobs do not appear, but there sometimes there is spam (in a circle)...

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

it seems like after some plot advancement, some boards are updated but then they kind of highlighted on the map will be

S
Siniy Kot 26.01.20

updated, after visiting some of the places,NPCs or quests

A
Alex30303 26.01.20

Updated, but not in all settlements.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 26.01.20

sometimes updated with the new poetics of the quests in the plot.
the task appears with Lambert, appear jump and Quint appear from the add - on of Ophir merchant and knights of tosanta. maybe something else, can't remember.
if the Board is yellowed - it's definitely not spam.

b
borismoiseevrmx 13.01.22

and if the story has passed, are the quests erased from the boards? those. side effects from the boards need to be completed BEFORE the main story?