3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ometagoab 26.01.20 07:20 pm

Help configuring the video card MSI gaming GTX 1060 x 6gb

Hello, I have recently bought the msi gaming gtx 1060 x 6gb, noticed in the program msi afterburner (also in app) (the core frequency has not changed and nothing was touched), that frequency in my games 1926-1936 mhz (before starting the game, the frequency jumps to the arrow BASE and the game itself is constantly working to BOOST red arrow), instead of the base from 1506 to 1809 mhz overclocked stated, why? And how to get it to work in the basic frequencies, because modes of silent, gaming, oc, in the program gaming app on a frequent is not affected in any way. Nekotoryeh games MicroProse, it can be related to frequency? because with the old video card (gigabyte gtx 660 ti), it was all good in the games.
Also if anyone knows about threshold voltage what it is and voltage to what it shows video card or power supply because my value is 1(maximum) in the monitoring of msi afterburner only when playing, i.e. 1065mv with the core clock mhz 1936 what the voltage limit?
What can you say monitoring program CPU-Z graphics card during the game? is everything okay? what sinat band Perfcap - Vrel, it needs to be this color?
PC features:
i7 3770
RAM 16 gb
Power supply 850w
Motherboard Asus p8z77-v
Monitor 60Hz

24 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

ometagoab
Frequency of RAM and CPU up

o
ometagoab 26.01.20

[Denis]
Questions I've asked, the answer to what you proposed?

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

ometagoab
If microryza,it is likely that lacked performance CPU.I have this once in Crysis 3 was.Open CPU-Z and look at what frequency the RAM works

o
ometagoab 26.01.20

how will home will tell
another issue that may reduce the core frequency of the video card and see the result? MicroProse only pubg

L
Listoman 26.01.20

ometagoab
This is standard for all cards nvida, frequency is always higher than base. Voltage limit shows that currently limits the boost maps. In normal mode the GPU-z should be a sign vrel, the limitation voltage.
Freezes in pubhe from percent. Or from the n-th number of progressive monitoring that you are just there, take gaming app, for it's crooked. If it is necessary to control the illumination, use led msi tool)

P
PURELEMENTAL 26.01.20

Tell and what lighting to use?You have no side walls, or it is transparent?

o
ometagoab 26.01.20

Listoman
I will try to monitor openhardwaremonitor and not put it in the game, it takes a few MB and CPU loads. Gaming probably will remove sense from it 0. Backlight is not in use.

o
ometagoab 26.01.20

PURELEMENTAL
The graphics card I bought not to look like she is lit with different colors, why - don't know

L
Listoman 26.01.20

ometagoab
Yuzay ab and fpsmon.

o
ometagoab 26.01.20

Listoman
thanks for the prog, just do not understand what ab

A
Amid084 26.01.20

ometagoab
I understand ab is msi afterburner.

o
ometagoab 26.01.20

Amid084
msi afterburner I am using

o
ometagoab 26.01.20

[Denis]
I have pubg the paging file to 11 GB reached, it is bad and do I need it in games?

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

ometagoab
At me too such was,in the Witcher 3.But the performance is not affected.If it was not enough,the game would crash.I have increased it.But that was on Win 7 x64.On Win 10, I the OP was not concerned

o
ometagoab 26.01.20

I did this solution help you in all games:
1. Reducing the operating frequency of the CPU (mine was 4,200 from the date of purchase, but must be 3.400), I did it the following way as shown in the screenshot (you need to set the value of the 99% then he will earn at the basic frequency, but not in BOOST mode).
2. Helped vertical sync (in some games it is possible to reduce the frame rate for your monitor in various ways), my monitor is capable of delivering 60 frames max, before that I had 140 fps in pubs and in other games, there is microfreeze reason my monitor can't give more than 60 frames, number of frames strongly loaded CPU and GPU, after incl. vertical sync all microfreeze gone

After applying the settings:
Was: downloaded GP to 85-95% became: 56-72%
Was: GP temperature is 58-62 degrees, was: 50-56 degree
Was: CPU frequency 4200 (load reached 90%), was: frequency 3500, lost MicroProse

The main reason microflow is a high CPU frequency
I have strained the CPU (and heard it) when opening pages in the browser and other apps, and the fact that the CPU are all performed at high frequencies, after setting the maximum CPU state to 99% of all sorts of strained disappeared, it did NOT AFFECT his performance.
I think this solution would help everyone

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

ometagoab
ometagoab wrote:
Was: CPU frequency 4200 (load reached 90%), was: frequency 3500, lost MicroProse
Do you hear what nonsense you wrote? I understand you have lost microryza because there's friezes ))) because if 4.2 Hz you have to download at 90% then at 3.5 Hz is all 105% as above 100% jump it will start, freezes and subsidence. Why write something if in the gland ZERO?

o
ometagoab 26.01.20

MagicHero
I wrote above all, everyone helped me, now the game goes smoothly and without any freezes in iron if that is logical nothing

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

ometagoab
Then answer as you got at 90% CPU at a frequency of 4.2 Hz, and suddenly become better at a frequency of 3.5 Hz??? How is that even possible? or do you percent from a parallel universe and can run over 100%???

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Now many of the games performance and acceleration performance to ensure that in no way, quite the contrary.
What overclocking CPU makes? slows down your comp??? by your logic, it is necessary to reduce the frequency of the processor to work faster and apparently if the frequency decrease to zero, the computer will gain phenomenal cosmic velocity ))))
And you know what your percent is different from 7600K i5 i5 7400? NOTHING, JUST THE FREQUENCY. And why did you buy percent which is more expensive but still to disperse if it was cheaper to buy i5 7400 which has a lower frequency and according to your logic works faster )))

D
Ded MastDay 26.01.20

MagicHero
ometagoab wrote:
This is possible in case of overheating of the CPU when overclocked, or when insufficient power of the PSU for overclocking. Percent will temporarily drop the frequency, you will see the timings of downtime, hence MicroProse. In such cases, the thoughtless acceleration, by reducing the frequency to default, fps, of course in any case will not grow, but MicroProse lost.

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

Svetoslav
If he all of ahlad in the dust and in the body bath then it is necessary not to reduce the frequency and unclog the cooling system. The author of the power unit in a huge margin, the frequency of 4.2 percent for the funny to the throttle so the author just wrote from the bold, just noob in hardware.