3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 26.01.20 07:21 pm

The settlement has ceased to be friendly (Fallout 4)

In fact the quest where you have BS otiate the provisions from the settlements,pressed the three settlements,all right,come in fourth and when choosing answer through the use of charisma,then writes a settlement has ceased to be friendly,whether it will again make friendly.

Oh and a question about the quest where you have to look for the blood of creatures,as to produce it,just to kill any creatures or have something else to do.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0f 26.01.20

saa0891
Try again to activate workshop in the settlement.

R
Rainbowatyou 26.01.20

about the quest where you have to look for the blood of creatures, but just knocked all in a row, and randomly crashes.

v
vzglydizugla 26.01.20

I too fool decided to kill cows in a settlement (castle), well, you need them for something to hold, I thought the meat to collect. Kill one and then begin to dim in the back, the Minutemen turned red, even the immortal Preston. Had to reboot =(
Blood kV BS? with any creatures, but it is not often dropouts, although there are such as dry Gul, with him 100%.

a
ashleyalicia 26.01.20

saa0891
is it possible to make a user-friendly - easy, come in the night, put a silencer on the gun and in the morning it becomes friendly, you can populate it again

K
Kazipuka 26.01.20

this quest also have questions.The settlement becomes your workshop is not activated.The guy who gave the quest,gives it again,so gave up on this quest yet...

M
Mudryy glupec 26.01.20

saa0891
Playing the villain, be a villain to the end. Select food from the settlers, thinking they will constantly endure? I would also add to this quest the call reinforcements of Minutemen, led by Preston for protection from you.

r
rosomaha7 26.01.20

Алекс85
I bought food for large caps! Starting from 1000.
So I don'T see where grabbing food!!!

r
rosomaha7 26.01.20

ashleyalicia
2 settlement definitely have to go.

s
saa0891 26.01.20

Алекс85

And not something that all these settlements I've built up,such that the villain,then why would I BS and villains.

M
Mudryy glupec 26.01.20

saa0891
You purpose remember? Death to all synths, mutants, ghouls, raiders. Genocide indiscriminately. Enclave, by the way, almost the same aim in the third part, in addition also all the people to kill was the goal. BS seeing right technology from a stranger, take away by force, killing the last. The extraction of food from the settlements, instead of start a farm. Arrived in the Commonwealth for the sake of obtaining technologies and resources, and all this is covered excuse - the war with the Institute. Ahh, scary synths. Worse than nuclear bombs. They destroy humanity and these buckets of bolts can't fill up a protectron and a sentry gun. The BS and the Institute for committed cases are no different, all for myself", and hide behind good intentions, for the salvation of mankind. But Subway and the Minutemen do what they say, and do, without false hypocrisy.

s
saa0891 26.01.20

Алекс85

Death to all synths, mutants, ghouls, raiders.

And they strengthened food stamps to give something,the BS and eliminate the threat to those same people,this is a war and the survival of humanity,there is no place some sort of feelings.

The extraction of food from the settlements, instead of start a farm.

And who will fight with mutants, raiders,synths.

the war with the Institute. Ahh, scary synths.

Here also one could argue at the expense of synthetics,but again, how many people they kidnapped and replaced,etc., on people that are on the surface they do not care.

But Subway and the Minutemen do what they say, and do, without false hypocrisy.

That's just they are not enough to address all of these threats,and then technology are also addressed and play a very important role,including the safeguarding of the life of every soldier and the ability to effectively fight.

C
Counsellor 26.01.20

saa0891
And who will fight with mutants, raiders,synths.
GG

m
main1991 26.01.20

saa0891
Dear. If not for the limited resources of the Institute, the presence of own power armor with the hunters 3 steps would put an end to any brotherhood of steel. Now open your eyes - reactor prydwen brazenly selected the reactor of an aircraft carrier rivet city. The omission of the merits of GG 3 parts, although I would would pick the Enclave. And the next moment. The brotherhood of steel fight only with those who are equal with them on technology or their superior. Mutants and other kill only where you frequently do business Fraternity on the other they do not care.