3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YasinPen 20.09.19 10:00 am

Quint in skellige (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Someone tell me where to start the quest chain for guintu (if there is) on the island of skellige?
In Velenje and Novigrad there are any. While on the island?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 20.09.19

ZloyBooT
well look for .A game for those who loves RPG and RPG is the study of peace and non-linear storyline in the first place so explore Scaling.

Y
YasinPen 20.09.19

Yes, cheto I stumbled upon this chain.
exploring the world is happening as you progress through any quests))
stuck on Gremista, he doesn't want to play with me, asks to leave him alone... what the hell?(

A
Archangel517 20.09.19

ZloyBooT
There next to him(Gremista) is the dude who gives you kV, you will pass this chain and will be able to play him

Y
YasinPen 20.09.19

Archangel517
otdushi helped) it's dumb, cannot be already taken the quest, because some other not passed.

Z
Zz_Cannabis_zZ 20.09.19

Archangel517
What if the druid wants to say no, I just got the quest Exercise Higher Alchemy, and I have to start Gremista to ask, I ask him not Quint can't play

A
Archangel517 20.09.19

Zz_Cannabis_zZ
Well, if both don't want to engage in dialogue. To be honest, besponyatiya at all.. is that just go through the storyline(which is on skellige) until one of them wants to engage in dialogue.

W
Wargoss 20.09.19

Zz_Cannabis_zZ
Too faced, you just need to walk around and talk to other druids(those with whom you can talk not a lot)and when the Task will be updated probyvat to speak again, I rolled))

S
Skrudzhi 20.09.19

I went through the quest chain with Gremista(exercise in higher alchemy), but according to Quint quest in skellige, he doesn't want to talk to me!

k
kiril84678 20.09.19

Help,was completely Quint on skelessi but there are three unique maps,where to find them?

M
Max rihmaer 03.01.22

InKvIZzIToR
Same. There is a solution?