3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheJax 03.09.19 11:51 am

Help with choosing an RPG

The point is simple,I want to find an RPG with the storyline,the world. As an example of the game series the elder scrolls. Well, in General something.
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 03.09.19

Fallout 3
Fallout NV
Fallout 4

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

TheJax
Pffff. Really never heard of dragon age, the Witcher, divinity, fallout, mass effect, Gothic, etc.?

T
TheJax 03.09.19

Protocol10
Hear heard something,but I want to know about any other games. Gothic is too old,and the management of ine is not like dragon age I'm playing now,mass effect the length and breadth studied.

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

TheJax
Singles RPG as a genre rests on top of a few series a year maybe 1-2 games out and then not always. Suggest way back in Deus Ex to try the game topic. Or with RPG elements - bioshok and prey. This year Eleks came out - pretty good game.

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

TheJax

Generally wait until February 13.)

T
TheJax 03.09.19

Protocol10
No,I wanted to find games like dragon age,scrolls,working with a Tippet INRI,but if there are no such,then I will be in dragon age to grasp.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

in the isometric world is usually developed because there is dushon
for example, in pillars s couple there the world is well crafted and score if games on forgotten realm like that, the world worked
and others about the revival of the ancient Boyana usually about the ethical quests Yes collective here

t
toraleystripe 03.09.19

Mass effect all three pieces,good storyline and one hero or heroine in the entire trilogy.

T
TheJax 03.09.19

toraleystripe
It is Yes,the problem is that the first three parts I have already passed.

A
Artur Tahrirov 03.09.19

TheJax
Check out ATOM RPG. Soviet-postapocalypse.

T
TheJax 03.09.19

Arthur Tahirov
Post-Apocalypse is not that there are only shooters(Stalker,folic 4) poluchayutsya. I like more fantasy srednevekovoi suitable

A
Artur Tahrirov 03.09.19

TheJax
So maybe mount & blade.

T
TheJax 03.09.19

Arthur Tahirov
There is generally no plot)))

E
EDVedun 03.09.19

Well you can not please everyone, I want an RPG with a soul and the world. Then forget about the graphics and stupid control. Because you need the game of my generation Newervinter Nights 1-2, IceWind Dale 1-2, Arcanum, Baldurs Gate 1-2, Planescape: Torment, Star Wars the old republic Final Fantasy series, ... of the current except that already listed there, Risen 1-3, Pillar of Eternity, Tyranny, Dragon Dogma, The Last Remnant

T
TheJax 03.09.19

EDVedun
The dialogue is not important,but managing it is important. In Gothic I at all can not play,game management,but for the wise game,I will choose)

A
Artur Tahrirov 03.09.19

TheJax
What you have, however, tastes. Well, Tyranny.

T
TheJax 03.09.19

Arthur Tahirov
The problem is not so much in Kush,but in the fact that a lot of games I have already passed.

m
mir5000 03.09.19

Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning

S
StormX07 03.09.19

TheJax
buy yourself a Diablo 3 Russian voice. or Exanima

R
R_D_V 03.09.19

Sacred 2