3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 01.02.20 03:01 pm

Compatible business with a strong passion for games?

Welcome. Compatible business with a strong passion for games? If the person is small or large entrepreneur, or simply an employee (freelancer, for example), then, as you know, the game takes a lot of time and effort. And time, as you know - money. Your opinion and experience on this issue?
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 01.02.20

Yes, of course. But you need to train time management and have a clear agenda , FEP.

z
zdrastE 01.02.20

compatible business with a strong passion
alcohol?
drugs?
sex?
religion?
policy?
embroidering crestico?
...love of the Fatherland?

D
Dogmit 01.02.20

Hello
I think that, Yes, in addition to cross stitching, embroidery needs brains and patience.

a
attacking_beaver 01.02.20

I have a friend musician, which is 3 weeks in the month spent on the road and manages all new games to go before me

M
MunchkiN 616 01.02.20

technically, as there would be probably because it depends on time in business and processing related information and any travel time if it's not a speculative business on the couch

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

the author is not yet ripe for business (any) time asking such questions

P

therefore, you can spend ten seconds of his life on his primitively.

D
Dogmit 01.02.20

Follower
Yes, not ripe

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

Dogma
behold soon

D
Dogmit 01.02.20

Follower
I was so addicted. Business is for everyone, but not everyone suitable for business.

P

Dogma
I feel mine business coach you. Make together with Klitschko collaboration. Shoot, I promise :)

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

Dogma
it is obvious that your next theme will be: is it consistent to raise and educate two children and play games? if you're not asking for myself apparently.
or is it consistent to do business and raising two kids with a strong passion for games?

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

Dogma
Less time can be given, this applies to any work other than that directly associated with the games, where they need to test or pass
When the time for games is small, this three pluses:
1)no need to chase glands
2)never have nogames
3)no problem will wait for discounts/release of the game on PC

R
Rolemanser 01.02.20

Follower
Or perhaps playing games, having a wife and two mistresses, or is it possible to play games when you have a wife nympho, and you're an avid fisherman-hunter?

r
requiemmm 01.02.20

Just very small and very large, the entrepreneur can combine the first responsible for themselves and often its business is seasonal, with months of downtime for the second and other time too. But the average link itself is forced to spin, and mercenaries to make sure that no stolen everything not nailed to the floor, and tons of pieces of paper to scribble, and bribes the time to enter all in a row, otherwise you'll be robbed and closed. They often come home only to sleep.

P

When I went to PG to know the business hierarchy

b
barbarian 01.02.20

Well, if spending time playing games then of course prevents any business. I know a lot of people which are dumped with work, uni and they are nothing but games have not seen, and everything else was considered as a hindrance.

c
costrov 16.07.20

All the cool players are a business, after all, judge for yourself, they have the ability to do things for real money. I know for myself that as soon as the store came to me, was the first not to play, and when all was adjusted, there was time to spare and donut stopped being a problem. General store is not hard to contain, buy household goods in bulk , accountant recalculates the margin, makes all the merchandise, I have to check, and the rest of the time you can take on yourself.

B
BattleEffect 16.07.20

Some businessman drove Turik for cs GO, but then gave up/became less likely to play.

l
longerr2007 16.07.20

Like place Piz-da-Bo-ly.