3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drevyn 01.02.20 03:04 pm

What maintenance-free DLC to choose

I want to put under AMD Ryzen 7 DLC neotlozhka to 5K that you can choose for the money, rather options are like there, but how among them to choose the standing, or it is necessary to raise the bar the budget? and don't tell me that I had put the tower, I have DLC and other options I'm not considering
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuSStafA 01.02.20

Drevyn wrote:
AMD Ryzen 7
Specific model write in to heat know! Although... none of the models for the dissipation does not exceed 105 watts.
Why it rests on a"neotlozhka? IMHO, the vast majority of DLC is maintenance-free and to focus on it makes no sense.

D
Drevyn 01.02.20

MuSStafA wrote:
Although... none of the models for the dissipation does not exceed 105 watts.
well, especially then, I'll take the acceleration, the case is closed, many set including the wedges, I am afraid that will not blow. if you put a normal tower, or will the hot air to drive
MuSStafA wrote:
the vast majority of DLC
I have no idea, majority or not, I just want as little to intermeddle in iron, it makes no sense to focus one who knows what to choose, well, to the forum then it makes no sense to apply.

d
duXalis 01.02.20

Drevyn wrote:
I have no idea, majority or not, I just want as little to intermeddle in iron, it makes no sense to focus one who knows what to choose, well, to the forum then it makes no sense to apply.
So what rayzen though? You never know you are going to drive, and I'll now offer one-section dropsy, which in the end will not be cool.

K
Kardion 01.02.20

simplex for rayzen not an option at all, no matter what the model no of the ball, and the more people drive going. There is not any three-piece suit. You need to take then with a margin of not less than 200tdp.

D
DikeyFive 01.02.20

duXalis wrote:
and I'll now offer one-section dropsy, which in the end will not be cool.
And you don't offer this, you offer that kind of dropsy which is cool. The budget is not large and very choice callosity quality is not a lot, but personally I would be looking at are ID-COOLING ChromaFlow 240, AeroCool Pulse L240F, Deepcool deepcool gammaxx L240 V2.

D
Drevyn 01.02.20

DikeyFive wrote:
but personally I would be looking at are ID-COOLING ChromaFlow 240, AeroCool Pulse L240F, Deepcool deepcool gammaxx L240 V2.
okay, and what's the difference from them? I have rayzen 7 there is not a high tdp at stock, but even overclocked, it is clear that DLC with one fan even if it is fine to handle, still will be louder than DLC me with 2 turntables. And 3 me to take as I understand it makes no sense, because they won't use even 50%

M
MuSStafA 01.02.20

DikeyFive wrote:
ID-COOLING ChromaFlow 240, AeroCool Pulse L240F, Deepcool deepcool gammaxx L240 V2.
ID-COOLING ChromaFlow 240 - 3650 RUB.
AeroCool Pulse L240F - 5799 RUB.
Deepcool deepcool gammaxx L240 V2 - 4390 RUB.
Data from the Yandex. All three models score 5 stars.

d
duXalis 01.02.20

MuSStafA
ID-cooling so-so. For aaromal somehow too much to ask. Deptula quality of dropsy,in L240 second version primer added protection from leaks. Incidentally, it is not noisy at all, and Reisen 7 will keep a very relaxed way .

M
MuSStafA 01.02.20

duXalis wrote:
L240 second version primer added protection from leaks.
Anti-leak Tech called. It is a technology. As far as I understand, are in pressure equalization without compromising the speed of circulation of fluid in the circuit. What prevents leaks.

D
Drevyn 01.02.20

Still a little not quite understand, there seems something like claypan is which opens if the pressure becomes more than can be sustained by the system?
duXalis wrote:
Incidentally, it is not noisy at all, and Reisen 7 will keep a very relaxed way .
this is perhaps one of the basic requirements, and why ID-Kul so-so?

d
duXalis 01.02.20

Drevyn wrote:
this is perhaps one of the basic requirements, and why ID-Kul so-so?
Used for a long time. Though not water, and air. And so-so. Very noisy cooling them, poyus through the floor I bearing started to crack, I had to disassemble and lubricate. The same GamMax from deptula was, to this day, spinning out on the second computer and nothing happens.

D
DikeyFive 01.02.20

duXalis wrote:
The same GamMax from deptula was, to this day, spinning out on the second computer and nothing happens.
Because in this price range dipko not in competition and models to choose from they have many. As for their callosity, so they have implemented in their technology Anti-Leak(dump excess pressure) that will prevent leaks. It is not unimportant and makes them better and more reliable than the competitors, so L240 V2, it's probably among the proposed models the best in terms of reliability.

d
duXalis 01.02.20

DikeyFive
well, if you read the thread, you would see that above about protection from leaks I already wrote. I find this technology have not seen cases of leaks from callosity from deptula, they may have been isolated, but that's okay.

s
serbalabaew 01.02.20

Here set himself on 9900кф PCcooler GI-AH280C CORONA RGB