3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evro Star 01.02.20 03:04 pm

RDR 2, the Single - Disappeared Bandana (absolutely nowhere) (Red Dead Redemption 2)

After completing the mission when Arthur kidnaps O'Driscoll,I run from them.there was a choice,just to escape,and return things and the horse,I just ran the mission passed,did not zabielas,that is, the game does I signaled that I was not right,I returned all the stuff,weapons, clothes,and then a few hours later, I notice that I have no choice bandanas,there's only gloves that I just did,and at the cabin Arthur was looking for in the wardrobe is not at all the tabs associated with a bandanna or masks,the Way the Mask was.The store also belt does not exist,it turns out this gameplay element which you cannot remove,change, or throw away,disappeared,like a bug fix not present.I'm already on Chapter 4 of crossed,replay no desire,the game just PI...n how disappointed this move.This is about the same that Lazo would have disappeared.Those who have experienced this please respond.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingBaby 01.02.20

do new on the database ..

E
Evro Star 01.02.20

HOW? I mean do?this object cannot be created or changed,it's like Lazo.

D
DemanShu 01.02.20

Evro Star
That bandana on your face? So it is little effect on that, anyway you know. Play on there the plot will be a mission where all wear the bandana, can then appear.

E
Evro Star 01.02.20

The game is designed to get pleasure from the atmosphere of the story and immersion,the bandana is very important,what is the bandit without a mask,Missy these were up to 4 chapters now while I don't see any.

c
climegor 24.05.22

Evro Star Go
to the inventory with clothes in the camp near the sleeping place, there will be a section "Bandanas", then I think it's obvious