3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larry___ 01.02.20 03:06 pm

Tutorial SAMP (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

32 Comments
Sort by:
M
MASYAA 01.02.20

You can put on your website?

A
A_Lifex1xShaolin 01.02.20

Max1m97, you can copy, if you specify my authorship and reference to the original. And copied from our website because firstly it's not a complete article, the second on our website I opened to the public the second part of the tutorial, but here only the first.
Clan website Action Life action life. ucoz .EN

u
unknownactor 01.02.20

While I'm not banned I must say that here missed one point, namely

Lesson 6 Street magic from Shao

1) the use of scripts
2) use animak

Also in SA-MP ping to measure in cm is at least VERY silly.

A
A_Lifex1xShaolin 01.02.20

unknownactor

Before you throw such nonsense - would write to the beginning of the real nick. Anybody who knows me normally and play with me at tournaments and kV would not turn language to blurt out such nonsense, even the enemies. Except from noobs. And in what measure the distance from the skin to the point of ping in cm or in something else of a personal matter of each, if you want you can in the balls to measure your penis 2 = 1 cm from the skin of the enemy. A convenient measure.

]
]Venom[ 01.02.20

And th? it all comes down to fishing for ping and holding the sight at the desired point, why to write 100 times the same thing? (about walking from side to side, etc. mine is all so clear, or becomes clear after a couple of weeks of the game.)

unknownactor mean that the distance in the game, is on the player screen under the count cm, is not always equal to the distance in the game on the screen of the other player, even if the number of cm are the same, this is due to different resolutions and monitors.

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 01.02.20

great guide, fellow author!)

S
SvInEtS 01.02.20

Well done finally . ATO wanted to play and Hyde have searched and not found
and then you Google turn up .

p
paranoidlite 01.02.20

Nonsense, the author of word and verbiage. Playing SAMP is described in three words set, I saw, I conquered.

5pr173 01.02.20

paranoidlite
Powerfully put :D

l
lea_mark 01.02.20

Nonsense, the author of word and verbiage. Playing SAMP is described in three words set, I saw, I conquered
So noobs think

]
]Venom[ 01.02.20

lea_mark
Right thinking, unlike other newbies, like you. You didn't even bother with italics to highlight a quote.

z
zveraboii 01.02.20

what do I do I ustanovil SAMP but when I go there in another language Chinese