3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - strelok 01.02.20 03:08 pm

FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage vs FlatOut 2 (FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage)

personally for me, FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage is better
14 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedStoned 01.02.20

That is almost no different.

B
Biostalk 01.02.20

S. t.a.l.to.e.R. - the shooter
TOP THERE CAN BE ONLY GRAPHICS!

p
phoenix513 01.02.20

Biostalk, how are you so smart born? in UC even more cars and drivers that provides more fun

B
Biostalk 01.02.20

phoenix tries 513 any drivers you th with oak collapsed?? there are some drivers manikin is unlike FlatOut 2! And cars there also!!!
Same FlatOut 2 with only a little outshines the graphs!!!
Zy, XS can you have a English version, but I litsuha from Buka.

p
phoenix513 01.02.20

Biostalk, there are new characters, like Jill Richards. The total number of drivers on the road - 12. More fun. Cars more for 2 in each class

p
phoenix513 01.02.20

Biostalk, well done. Flatout: UC is Flatout 2 with better graphics and new features. And if steep FO2, FOUC, and so cannot be, as you call it, x*ina. So you're just a sheep, that's the conclusion

B
Binocl 01.02.20

Oh, I was a little disappointed, but true Maxim Kulakov said in the article - the developers have made the addition of the soul. Career pass really is not that interesting, but there's carnage Mod, but Derby are generally brutal with innovation bonuses ;) sorry, in multiplayer play (just no desire to Tinker, and not the license I have), so I prefer the second yet. But what is this!)

T
Tommy712rus 01.02.20

The author, you idiot?It's the same thing.The fletaute Yuk-this is a remake, all the same only 1-brand new chic graphics 2-a little more sophisticated physics 3-gameplay changes:more rapidly, on 4 riders and more than a few new cars.ALL the same, only one graphics 5 times better and a little more improvements...Clear the degree that the UK is better.

C
Charly_Wood 01.02.20

And Google first better. Yes, the second and UC entertaining and fun , but where's the realism?? In the second part do not have it. Whether you're playing where explosions, race cars, etc., or omitted where pure atmospheric flataut where it is very quiet and realistic and besides it's fun, too. And as for the racing cars in the 2nd and in UC*yn they want?? because flataut I understand it is a race for survival and the desire to preserve the car. What is this? panasal racing cars that turn into a piece of metal on wheels after the 1st minute of the game. Make sense? I read somewhere that these machines the race has made to become a good competitor for the games in the series NfS. And goes the whole no car , the whole bucket and dohsa did nehuzhe new. Do you think this is fun? Another thing in the 1st part. (Sorry to say is not the topic )
As for this topic, and Yes I said for me the first is better, and the second and UC made for fun and entertainment to pokatatsya from the heart, not to feel like a real car, with real people.

g
gennaz 01.02.20

UC is the best,but in terms of graphics, the second one does on all counts.
Spoiler
Although the difference between them is only two years. Here then was real progress in the chart.

v
vftor 01.02.20

gennaz
The best FlatOut 2 Most Wanted. It combines all the advantages of FlatOut 2 and FlatOut Ultimate Carnage.

g
gennaz 01.02.20

vftor
This mod is made on the basis of the second part.
Spoiler
If the basis would take UC,it would be the bomb at all.

v
vftor 01.02.20

gennaz
No difference. Everything in UC is in Most Wanted.

L
Linkin park fan 23.07.21

Carnage of course)