3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shnicell 20.09.19 10:01 am

Earning money in version 1.31 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoiler
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shnicell 20.09.19

Check out who runs this thing

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 20.09.19

Is not it easier in the console to add?

S
Shnicell 20.09.19

[Denis]
Well, it's not fair. And in the latest version of the console is not removed?

D
Denis Dzhexons 20.09.19

If you have the game without any mods that affect the economy of the game, in fact this farm and you will not need, because the money you will have shaft. Take orders and increase the reward as you can, but then it is better to inject axi, namely skill Cheating. Personally, I have, after the passage of the plot and on arrival in Toussaint was about 15,000, and that's without cheating or farming.
PS farm did not verify this.

s
strong.play 20.09.19

[Denis]
Wouldn't it be easier to looting and selling?

[

Sniall
Unfair?And swords to looting in the same place honestly?The same feature was in earlier versions with sinks in Velen.But it was fixed.But the console is not fixed.It can be entered in v 1.31(A).He lifted 50000 so.At level 15,now is 32000 + I lutala and sold all collected from the corpses.But some swords are left for sale in Tossene.

strong.play
Not easier,honest

K
Konstantin Yazan 20.09.19

Not so not interested.

S
Stas ... 20.09.19

Crazy,I when regular play ended the game with 100000 authors and full dressed

Z
Zh1VaGo 20.09.19

Cleared all question marks in Lucente had in his pocket 75к. If you wish, this can be done in 2-3 hours. Anyway, for all the passage of the Witcher, the lack of money in General, never bothered because its just not there.

[

Zh1VaGo
20 I already spent + 30000 rune master is 50000.Remember to prepare for battle with Delafon,I've spent,order to 30000-35000.And crafting swords and armor,no?
My Geralt is now nothing out of the clothes,not have swords.Buy swords before some hard fight,as armor,as he was on the level in the main campaign mode their simply no.In older versions (like 1.06) was found.Gloves,pants and boots wear already,some will come across better from light armor.
At the moment, knights of the Flaming Rose 32 levels can be raised swords and armor level 35

W
Widukind 20.09.19

meaning, the game has no problems with money

m
maikoff13 20.09.19

So what is difficult?
Especially after ng+ you can just all pick up, to drink a decoction of the devil and sell a simple stick for 1-2K, so just on easy you can raise around 30K for 1 h, even if not more, and many glyphs go to ur< consequently questions farm with chests and after 3-4 hours of farm on ng+ can already do is not think about money)
And in a simple ng , well... Then run to collect all the ads to open a question so stupid for him to run... Meaning to collect clothes from the corpses of up to 30 LVL no sense, here)

B
Boris Gerasimov 20.09.19

Denis Dzhexons
You know a year has passed but serovno from this bombing, what is wealth? one grosmeisters loot to do about the Bose is terrible to imagine 30 thousand...

N
Nurp 20.09.19

Boris Gerasimov
In Toussaint you can get to the 12 level. If you sell the iron is there, the money will be raised - how many more nobody dreamed )))

m
mentos01 04.07.21

everyone who writes "why do you need so much money?" I am collecting a FULL grandmaster set for all these crafts of enriched dimerite, dimerite, etc. it takes a LOT OF MONEY (already spent more than 150k and a lot of components)

m
mentos01 04.07.21

still a full pumped-in master of runes, full corvo bianco, a lot of crafting large runestones (also not very little leaves)