3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saymsam 01.02.20 03:25 pm

How to get the story in RDR Onlaine 100%? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Stuck on 72% of the jobs do not appear anymore,the last mission was the Bank robbery.
Who was completely tell me what to do next...
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemanShu 01.02.20

saymsam
100% is not only the mission, but still a lot of things: exploring the world, learning about animals, the execution of tests... About what the robbery goes it? Yellow, white icons on the map?

s
saymsam 01.02.20

DemanShu
I'm talking about the story online,online, the percentage of moving just for the story missions as their icons on the map

D
DemanShu 01.02.20

saymsam
Ah, Yes. Wasn't paying attention. Then we have karma to change - there will be jobs.

s
saymsam 01.02.20

DemanShu
on the most good karma like everything already done and in bad not sure. Karma need in the bottom of the drop?

D
DemanShu 01.02.20

saymsam
That's how to the bottom, I don't know. Try to slowly lower the karma, is possible with the help of a guy who's karma has to be corrected in the right direction for coupons for free (I do not remember where they come from, whether the Bandit pass, whether during the game give)

s
saymsam 01.02.20

DemanShu
thanks,I'll try in the bottom to lower and see what happens

K
Kirill22092 01.02.20

saymsam
There are more bootleggers, 72% completed all regular assignments.

s
saymsam 01.02.20

Kirill22092
that is, bootleggers showimagedialog and not just part of the story?

K
Kirill22092 01.02.20

saymsam
Yes, there are 5 full-fledged job, though short

S
STOYKIY 01.02.20

saymsam
Good day.. got to move from 72%?

s
saymsam 01.02.20

STOYKIY
Good,I haven't played your game,how can I check so soon and write

z
zudmitt 01.02.20

saymsam
Had the same situation 72%. Really need to go through 5 missions of the moonshiner and will be 100%. Can check if 13 tasks performed Suzette, that's it, no more. It turns out 13 tasks the main plot, and 5 moonshiner.

S
Shkapcheg 30.07.20

the topic up! passed Druganov type plot mission XY/MD for a high level of honor, at the completion of the last job for a high level of honor, the game wrote that you completed all tasks to a high level of honor, the lower honor for new jobs.....your honor level was below average, then at the very bottom, but the story quests never showed up, the players shoot now, just in case to me, though in General a supporter of peace games

r
rostoman84 30.07.20

Has been realized on 50% of all kV's to appear..

f
fuflisko 28.02.21

SaymSam wrote:
ent was moving then
rostoman84
you need a terrible honor

M
Mystery051 06.03.21

Does anyone know if it is possible to replay failed missions? Do they reappear if they fail? Especially the failed posters in the bounty hunter profession.

r
rostoman84 13.06.21

El_Greco96
can