3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
ukus01 01.02.20 03:26 pm

tell me who knows (Red Dead Redemption 2)

the test arrows I as not can complete 8 the task and function with keen eye and without it not as not fails to go tell me who and how was this assignment? for earlier thanks Yes if that is my nickname in PSP pataljgoanatom36 who helps me will get 500 R
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadJeck 01.02.20

ukus01
Yes, the job is not the easiest. I also spent a lot of time to complete. I did it in the bandit hideout just North of Valentine. there, when you approach the cabin, she dumped 3 or 4 people. Cut in good eye and shoot them in the right hands that hold the weapon. It is easiest performed with a well-aimed eye pumped to the max when there is an opportunity aiming to shoot without interrupting the slow, but doable and tagged, I was tagged and complied. there is one trick to the enemies responses near dens, it is necessary to leave at least one alive and go from their camps at a sufficient distance (when you are lost the red indicator on the mini-map). So it is possible to use one den for many tests. a little patience and everything will turn out! Success to you!

u
ukus01 01.02.20

MadJeck
thank you for understanding I'm sorry if you tagged also get better or no labels I have a fully pumped eyes

D
DemanShu 01.02.20

ukus01
ukus01 wrote:
if that is my nickname in PSP pataljgoanatom36
How do you come up with these nicknames, by the generator of random numbers and letters? Tried to pronounce - was injured the vocal apparatus.
And on the subject: https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/walkthrough/nuzhna_pomosch_po_igre-987039/
Damn it! Yes this is your topic on the link you read, or only threads with strange names create?

u
ukus01 01.02.20

DemanShu
sorry patalogoanatom36