3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dryush 01.02.20 03:26 pm

Floating staircase (Risen)

Who can faced,in the descent from any height (walls,cliffs,rocks, etc.) Nameless falls down as the stairs(invisible) acrobatics and nafig not need))).But it spoils the fun of the game.Include Vsunc in the NVidia settings doesn't help,just saying.
ASUS ROG Strix GL753VD
Processor
Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8-3.8 GHz
RAM
16 GB DDR4
Video card
GeForce GTX 4GB GDDR5 1050
Operating system
Microsoft Home Windows 10 (64 bit)
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
marsh resident 01.02.20

Pchelich
sometimes it is useful

M
Mihail Buryhin 01.02.20

This is not correct. The bug game.

D
Dryush 01.02.20

Michael Burichin
Something I've played repeatedly since 2009 this bug was not observed. Maybe it's a modern hardware and OSes, I asked in the hope that someone has solved the problem.

M
Mihail Buryhin 01.02.20

Pchelich
Weird. I have always this bug was not only on the current computer. In principle, it seems like there is an unofficial patch. Like even on NG is. Put it on, maybe it will help.

a
abgalter 01.02.20

I've never met

D
Dryush 01.02.20

I have you license and unofficial patched 1.10 1.3. I think this bug depends on the configuration of iron.Somewhere I read that this happens because of the very high FPS I do not know if this is enable v-sunc in the settings of nvidia is not helping.Have this is probably to score.

J
JABA AZAZINA 01.02.20

Pchelich

if fps, then what is the problem limit ? download riva tuner and limit. I have in Skyrim, so it was just there instantly water the whole world was filled and disappeared.

D
Dryush 01.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Try

n
navuhodonosor00 01.02.20

Try not to put NET framework 3.5.1 above