3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 01.02.20 03:27 pm

drone Azrael (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Someone managed to shoot down the drone Azrael,flying high in the sky causing the backup wolves.And is it possible to shoot it down ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Po Quest 01.02.20

Taurin78
Yes, you can. Strays start. Further, according to the story, even job this will be.

B
BlackTigerTK 01.02.20

Alex Po Quest
And what kind of job? I don't remember this:-) Realized 100%.

A
Alex Po Quest 01.02.20

BlackTigerTK
This is an additional task. Called "The Blues Of Icarus".
PS Sorry that I wrote about the fact that it's a plot mission.

B
BlackTigerTK 01.02.20

Alex Po Quest
Clear. About additional need to see if I have this job. In General, if the task and can be brought down, not the fact that will just in the world when it flies. IMHO, jobs, scripts...

A
Alex Po Quest 01.02.20

BlackTigerTK
Perhaps not - I have not tried.

B
BlackTigerTK 01.02.20

Alex Po Quest
Incidentally, this job is not yet done - looked in lists.

A
Alex Po Quest 01.02.20

BlackTigerTK
Can you tell where to get it.
PS Only 33 additional jobs. So count how many you have. But in principle, see this thread:
https://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_breakpoint/skolko_vsego_dopolnitelnyh_zadanij_v_igre-983501/

B
BlackTigerTK 01.02.20

Alex Po Quest
Yes I have it in the lists, just as long as it did:-) the Theme of dopamine seen, of course, and a bookmark on Reddit did:-)

j
jonny99 01.02.20

I'm in a helicopter and was caught, was hit by rockets from the earth during the passage of the additional jobs were down, but from the ground hard to knock him down, he flies high enough and fast

l
ludovick 15.07.20

With one shot from a good sniper rifle (damage 160-166) is taken.

P
PeaJI4eJI 15.07.20

How to find it?

B
BlackTigerTK 15.07.20

PeaJI4eJI
Who? Drone? If Yes - then he periodically flies over the island.

P
PeaJI4eJI 15.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Yeah,I already beat him and the game while it last extra job which I did not pass,did you clear the campaign LVL 153,did not wait to look for this drone and bother.

f
fargood 15.07.20

Taurin78
neither of which is difficult, go polysite in free tempo on the locations of the study all sorts of temporary objects and the second world skelter, the drone itself will appear and sniper it tonite. I shot a sniper the 124 level gear.

k
kosoi25ko-soi 15.07.20

Drone Azrael's the same plane that the map burns red, it is sufficient to walk the earth and shoot down then the drone on the VERTIC

_
_Red_FoXx_ 15.07.20

It breaks from one hit from any sniper, really hit him hard, flying high, and we must take strong preemption, the first time is difficult to get, well, shoot him up usually in the Dogon that are not lit