3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prostilyudka 01.02.20 03:27 pm

Can't pass log (God of War 3)

In the beginning of the game, after destroying all the enemies I come across on a fallen tree. And that's all! Kick! can't budge him!!!! Using the R1 button I raise, and what to do next? hitting all the buttons - nothing comes out.. HELP!!!! explain which buttons to press? in the middle of joystk something wrong?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALeXandeR Umbra 01.02.20

After R1 it is necessary to continually press the circle - closer to the indicators on the screen

P
Prostilyudka 01.02.20

But the fact of the matter is that clicked a thousand times! Little finger didn't fall off. Does not work!

d
duxast777 01.02.20

we can have your Jost tupit...you have developed??
push On and succeed=)

p
psiklop 01.02.20

I have the same problem were helped only when I took joy's left hand and the right began poking O index finger to Odori, by the way, this garbage only log, on the game all the puzzles are solved simply and easily by poking your thumb

S
SCAR. 01.02.20

Well you guys are giving. Even a log can not move in the beginning. =)

U
Uncower 01.02.20

Guys all you got, time is not fast enough to quickly press circle with the thumb of the right hand)) lol.

m
ma 998 01.02.20

well ka is impossible to pass

H
HyperXStream 01.02.20

I would look at you as if you were torture games Metal Gear Solid series.

S
SCAR. 01.02.20

Very simple - no way.

J
Jekobah 01.02.20

HyperXStream
+1

w
wivegri 01.02.20

also at first could not pass . then put this on the table and pressed his index finger in a circle very quickly . it worked.

k
klipntoola 01.02.20

Who played the fishing on the first Curling irons, he knows how to press 2 buttons with two fingers(index and middle like the bass playing) to тейкен_3 this method worked as smoothly(=_)

v
viktorioagro 01.11.20

Fuck game, management is not what, and with this touch of the mug so generally sled, gave, fucked it in the trash, the benefit of the action this shit took.