3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egtoz 01.02.20 03:27 pm

How do you play ? (Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot)

What are your impressions of the game ? Personally, I really liked it and going through a full pleasure, I didn't even watch Anime )
2 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erontlop 01.02.20

Egtoz
I haven't watched the anime but the experience in games is huge, the game itself (no Mat, no how) ....... Wonderful ;) Example: But I liked not even occlusal effects ( all settings disabled coordination). Optimize very good but the zoom on 160-170 norms optimize holds but the game is 200% aren't doing that on a small map (like soulcalibur 6 or one piece world there Seker himself virucidal to 200% and the rules were) that a powerful well Felts a bug there I do not understand who writes..... gameplay is better than in one piece world Seker 20 times... do not feel kortaneti Persian:) is there a skills ultimate diversity between the Persians where the average but played Fig otorvesh:) the music is good everything is as it was in the universe of dragon Ball but composici little, the world is huge despite that broken by sectors....not bad did a whole story practically moved all of manga and anime in addition have pushed out with their speciality with boss battles and cut scenes( and even cut scenes of the story are wonderful, even the facial expressions of the Persian visible), bosses, mini bosses got their skills and the powerful skills that gave (again, no Mat or how) wonderful fights and each boss is unique especially in the story, there is a standard but not a bad sub mission which ottalkivayas from the anime and manga what is most interesting, and do not want to miss especially the dialogues made community icons that gave further deepening the game there are mini games (anyone remember MK, he will understand but there is no blood), cars, bastball...... The world is not empty of MIME enemies, you can collect not only the resources but to talk to people they give a gig :) and find the history that was in the days of the demon king Piccolo and we met us with familiar characters, you can collect the loot of medals, there are workouts but then there are more workouts like bully and give specific passive skills and given you can precocity and with a special boss fight ( Bono - che it's a powerful did not scaffold the boss left) is idiotic exercises that open the stupid skills are ultimate, and so on. But LVL why not give it turns out they are mindless tasks, the encyclopedia is just a fairy tale there and schedule history, and the Board as the FBI ( who is sleeping with whom, thumps, someone who is to be whose brother? mother-in-law whose son-in-law lover ? I have not seen any where only if you take the game phantom doctrine? the game looks like in xcom only with the CIA and the KGB that's where it was) catfish encyclopedia itself is like a mini game can be picked as the painting of the Persians, the painting of animals, the painting of the enemies of this encyclopedia I'm not in one game has not seen for 20 years, even in any anime game I can believe experience there I have a lot and even more. There is a RPG system even better than in dragon Ball xenoverse 2 LVL 250 but in all RPGs there are constantly interesting to promote Persian when you pokachivaetsya, I feel the difference and Yes the game has power-UPS but starts on time but not too shabby bonus gives and most importantly EAT...... Even it is served with cut-scene (and it looks as if all relatives gathered for the new year and devoured the whole margin of the river of Gad, and out of your refrigerator and cellars and secret Sanitec ?) the Persians playable to pump every (5) as much as you can even try the Persians support where your skills passivnye skills everyone has.
From support help in fights and not want to say bad people can't give so little Ulta have good team that helps against tough bosses, battles take place in the air which oddly enough as it was in the anime, but on the ground they are not but the landscapes give a huge that the fights looks like you blesse all over the map and, moreover, there is not a bad interaction skills are also held with his mini - mini cut-scenes, well, for example: there is a boss battle but with some mini cut - scene where you can Freeze to sup ? or normal where we beat Raditz there you can break the mountains or the usual Novacom strike to continue strikes
The destruction in the game is there but not like (budokai tenkaichi 3, where it was possible to turn the arena in kokashku or iznasilovat the planet in all holes she'd blown to hell) but they are not bad you a piece of land to tear and leave holes but there is a super finishing off where you can throw beam(Kamehameha) in the cosmos, or spirit bomb still bombanut planet boys ass or at all after optimusone rdr 2 that aliens already have seen:)
Is important that past kakarotto (Goku) we can play as gohan in the anime for the story ..father and son.. looks like you yourself care about these semeynye relations and thus looks like a tough little kid without parents, and generally worried for all the Persians especially in the arch friezes where kicked our heroes and even came to destruction:( but I start to smile after Mnogohodovochki from the plot when they steal constantly draconia balls and forced him to Pohang in full as your elders and your plant ?
About the dragon balls is a separate thing and without them any how and they really help they give bosses a battle with a plot where you can push the team ginew but again gohan or gohan with Sarbona you can fight again where the mission boss battle not one but 2 balls and can be enhanced in the course of the storyline and sub mission where empowerment 1 desires to 3 and it really helps you as resources, too, could desire. And Yes, they look a lot easier than in dragon Ball xenoverse 2 is so that they just need to come.
About collecting sphere.... Yes, first the game will seem a chore and a grind ( Yes dogma you are not able to cope with the monster Hunter world fuuuuu weakling like many users of PG that complain about the grind as in example assisins creed odyssey in which the grind is fine and there is difficult for me to me stupid 1 month Dec enough to the game to the holes and you and half year is not enough fuuuuuu byaki?) but over time and with proper pumping Board community you have those balls though ass chew will be so much that I even had to remove the badges and be the lalka??.
Board community help and that's a fact without them, really funky and with them is interesting because with proper selection, you can open not only option is playing at a easier but to hear the secret phrases such as the Frieze with his father or the whole squad ginyu even Bono ;) but even there the icons dragons porunga( which opens the battle with frizol deburau and rural areas, etc.) and shenron.
And that's all the pros of the game I can say is that may game description in this you have to play yourself.
And Yes the game has many references not only to manga and anime and dragon Ball z fighter: Android 21, dragon Ball xenoverse 1,2 the world and Tova references to fillers of the anime movies of dragon Ball and even send Android #8 from boudokai 3.
But now for the cons -
1) despite the large amount of games still have that popelli on DLS but I will write about this in example # 2.1 , 3 , 4.
2) playable Persians and their 5 they can play but support is not clear why not because they have all as playable Persians and this moveset, and your skills as it is strange that I did not play completely even in the story they had their action for such of the Persians as mergers allow once to play in the story is vegito and gotenks videmo has rapelli on DLS:( ( not the fact he did not know
2.1) it does not say as between subjects ate and again popelli in the example where gohan fight garlic jr Hilo is not where the battle needs to be but I have ushakou it will be in DLS?
3) fillers like broly and cooler (brother friezes ) are not but if you believe in leaks ( rumors ) DLS will still be
4) music chopped also? and will again in DLS? oficialno will be released in the spring
5) the extra mini game for me is machine ( Yes in the sub mission that must be so as in the story of Goku and Piccolo this is important to fans and ordinary and novichkam where the plot takes as the humor - where Goku and Piccolo sit on the dash) well I will not say that live is bad but picking is felt but there is a+, the machine can be precocity and the view from 1 person is like in gta 5 and here I very much so #5 of the downsides of leaving a gun in +
At the moment this is all the disadvantages which I karalla Board of this game

The result: I put the game firmly 9.7
And urge to play it all and even better to buy ( despite that I'm a pirate Emperor??) not lying on the road as an example (the Witcher 3 or GTA 5, rdr 2 still games come out unfortunately nowadays rarely) if I can't buy there are third-party options :) well, you understand:) but be sure to play the game there is even a Russian language ( Yes developed idiocy witch I can't insert Russian language in their shit games and there are Chinese and Trad.Chinese which Mat... difficult for translation is the Brazilian where 4 times less people than in Russia (MT)) and two voice-English and Japanese I used 2 ? sometimes well avtoru Verdict: 9.7

About me personally like playing: was playing on easier no where after losing not once in the story nor in the sub missions, how many players where stuck at raditz and dodoria (not well, there's straight guys roared when he lost dodoria 11 times tin ?) but I hetrel.... Well, you immediately thought that cheats.... but the horseradish and radishes ( with translation Google just boss Raditz??) into all the holes? 'm at because you can eat and food to take ? is possible not sickly to raise the stats so more and pumping is grub that you can pumping to raise by 30% so + community 10% so 100% + 30% + 10% and receive 140% of the pumping I did one ( toberu helps? ) here is an example (Yes zadolbali you, but I neither of which will tolerate ?) when you arrive on the planet a hint of well, running through the story and sub missions and spawnie bots you have approximately 16-19 lvl but if you shetrit with pumping it on arrival at the hint you will already have as I have 22 lvl and then if you eat constantly between plot that you and zarbon and dodoria and detachment ginyu seem lalami and pass, no losses as I have with a group ginyu was already lvl 32 so how many had only 25-27 and with friboi I guessed from Goku I was lvl 37 Yes it can be little believe but it is possible.
I played Friday from 17 - 22 I passed the story and sub missions, all the sub mission, I passed the 24th and 24th, I opened the Encyclopedia to 99% on played 25 killed all the bosses of the red witch open the super secret boss of the World, he was LVL 100.
Now at the moment I have 114 gohan Goku lvl 112 lvl 110 lvl Vegeta all the rest somewhere in the area of 85-95 lvl except trunks, he (fuck - infection ? ) lvl 72 he later opened and the game was 99% not opened 1 music and 2 animal worlds, and after going through the game why it turned red bosses but so LVL 135-200лвл this is just a gesture here already I strain ? and now let?.

C
Chilya 01.02.20

I am familiar with the series. The game generally liked it, initially when I ran felt right on a strong 8.5 out of 10, but as the game progresses, the rating fell. Initially she fell for the whole ball up to 7.5 out of 10 when it turned out that the open world is essentially useless and there is nothing to do except doberutsya from point a to point B and finding uselock(collect spheres, it is useless, the flu do not need to run the robot actually the worst thing in the game, baseball is also no reason). Another half of the ball game was lost when they decided to make not as it was in anime/manga and when I missed some events here I was thinking that 7 out of 10 and no more, but the last Chapter of the game was very good compared to third and it warmed up to a strong 7.5 points.