3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
logermen 01.02.20 03:29 pm

The secrets of the game NHL 09 (NHL 09)

Offer to share your secrets I use when playing NHL 09.
23 Comments
Sort by:
l
logermen 01.02.20

Cast face-off in the enemy zone.

A coaches using the following scheme:
Pass back to the defender, the defender passes to the second defender, the one touch has an attempt on goal... the Strategy is good and efficient 20%. But there is one BUT - passes between defenders takes time and the goalkeeper just manages to move and prepare for impact. Besides the defender of the enemy can manage to go for the puck or knock down your defender, who prepares to strike.
The most effective scheme:
The player to throw passes closer to goal striker, and the one-touch strikes a low shot on goal into the far corner of the net. The result is 50/50!
Here's a tip. Try. I get very often. Especially if the shot goes under the trap of the goalkeeper.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 01.02.20

Better to beat in the near corner in this case.

A
Atrok.pro 01.02.20

Yes, in this case it is better in the middle. but if you DIN online such goals go for bugs

M
MaVeriCkkkk [GT] 01.02.20

It's no secret it's funny. Played Davos Dynamo. (played for Davos) Just going from the blue line wrist, washer prolitaet over the gate falls into the glass. zarozhdenie AI!! from it falls on the goalie helmet and flies into vorotv and this in overtime:) (WAS garlic)

l
logermen 01.02.20

Such oddities are many. Sometimes when you give a pass near the gate you can manage to score himself... turned Several times to score a goal bounced off the post in the back of the goalkeeper when the puck just bounced into the gate... it Is in real hockey happens sometimes.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 01.02.20

I once hit from long range, the puck bounces off the crossbar, the second from the move finishes and the puck, again, it misses the target, the third hit the POST!!!!. And the fourth toss is still a goal.

s
stiv34 01.02.20

tell me how to choose the direction of impact

l
logermen 01.02.20

See the all-star game NHL09 (West and East conference)

League Kazakhstan hockey Internet League (Cashel)

1 period -
2 period -
3 period -

G
GXTKF 01.02.20

PLEASE TELL ME.during the game online you drive in the codes.press pause and dial.then they fly almost all the goals in my goal and the players in them don't even get tired.and my like pensioners,even really can not go.please tell me.how it's done)))

l
logermen 01.02.20

Dear GXTKF! To beat the opponent using any kind of cheats, codes, etc. is not easily. And it certainly is not in any way does not decorate. Another thing - an honest victory. She better agree. On numerous projects cyberjoke to detect dishonest players using special programs that record all changes that occur in the game. And of course, such players have no place in a fair game. If You like mindless game with the use of codes and cheats, please! No You do not forbid it. But on a more or less serious projects cyberjoke You the road is closed. The use of codes and cheats is described in detail on many game forums. And to commit foul play, try using a program called NHL09GamePlayCenter.

l
logermen 01.02.20

The all-star game NHL09 (West and East conference)
Project - International online hockey League (Interchill)

Reference: http://video.yandex.ru/users/moskvin-pav/view/1/?ncrnd=436

G
GXTKF 01.02.20

thank you.I'm all for honest hockey.so interesting.

G
GXTKF 01.02.20

how to install nhl09gameplaycenter? and if it is set,then the opponent during the match maybe can dial the codes?

l
logermen 01.02.20

Good day, GXTKF! nhl09gameplaycenter not need to install. It works without installation. But there is one BUT should be used to eliminate the possibility of using codes, the program must be shared by both players... If You are interested in an honest cyberjoke, I invite You to take part in tournaments on the project InterHIL. The details can talk by Skype or ICQ. In General, if interested, please contact us. :-)

A
Alex0093 01.02.20

how to choose the rookies in the draft itself???explained

l
logermen 01.02.20

Alex0093, Your question is not clear. What do you mean newbies? Adjust your question :-)

A
Alex0093 01.02.20

logermen when the season ends begins the draft beginners

k
kostik123 01.02.20

how to draft better players to choose?

E
Egor Kiryanov 01.02.20

how to change moratoria on other varatar

h
hokkeyuga27 01.02.20

Egor, use the menu to pause,select the partition command parameters. There will be a thing in English e or r
flipping to goalies, you have boded example of such a thing HERSBERG HERSBERG
FERNANDEZ FERNANDEZ(THIS is familiartiy)
choose in the right column of gerberga click on enter then in the left column choose fenandes SMEs to enter and exit