3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mooby13 01.02.20 03:29 pm

How did working belief? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The game gives you to understand that if one of the options is higher than the source, then this option need to press and will be a success. But no. The game gets full of moments when, for example, take eloquence, it works, no. Mean it when my eloquence above.
After Google, comes only of the immeasurably old about abstract things, Ala spots, lights, other stuff.
I have a question specifically on the numbers. Now I have the option of intimidation(makiki) 14+2, the guard 12. If I choose this option - failure. Why? What do mean these numbers?

9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodurr 01.02.20

Mooby13 wrote:
. If I choose this option - failure. Why? What do mean these numbers?
Sho you have to pay. )

A
Andrei YP 01.02.20

I understand that the numbers mean the probability of success, but not 100 percent success. The higher the skill of rhetoric (persuasion, pride, bullying), the more likely it would work successfully.

M
Mr_POMAH 01.02.20

Mooby13
it is important THAT you speak to a specific NPC.

N
NightHawkreal 01.02.20

The guards do not forgive, for example, if someone was hurt physically.

A
ArXangel_ann 01.02.20

As with all games of chance to trigger. Higher skill - higher the chance. But even if you have 99% positives, there is always 1% that the conviction is not a ride.

And in the screenshot the selected answer with the skill lower than the guard. Although there is a decent chance of success.

M
Mooby13 01.02.20

What is allocated is not important. It was about two meccah. On account of the chance.... don't know many times I have loaded it to check, always fail.
The same situation was with the poacher, fled I am on the road, the poacher sits on the corpse of the deer, and accused me of killing her, the same song, didn't work none of the options. The number mechikov was much higher than his, but nevertheless, he said that I was dirty, so the hobo and killed this deer.
There is a sense that intuitively respond to the correct NPC is the right answer. But what the hell these numbers, what they mean and how to know where to poke. Once it is possible to understand that it is necessary to press, differently what for they are generally introduced.

A
ArXangel_ann 01.02.20

Mooby13
Don't know, I worked sometimes, even if the skill was lower than that of the opponent. If it is above moreover worked... Maybe fashion some set and break the system? I have, as I remember, everything worked correctly

M
Mooby13 01.02.20

No, no mods) bare game. In General, if so, even with lower numbers, can be successful, I do not know why we need those numbers. Probably will not get 100% success in the dialogues to have) Now that's twice michikami walked away from the guard with 16 against 15 of them. Although still the same dirty go. Thanks for the replies.

A
ArXangel_ann 01.02.20

Mooby13 wrote:
don't know why we need these figures
To understand the chance of success/failure