3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 01.02.20 03:30 pm

Impressions of the game (The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners)

The game was recently released, but the popularity is not gained, probably because of the VR. If someone played, write here your opinion.
3 Comments
Sort by:
p
pahasuper 01.02.20

just a great game ! playing vr games over 2 years each this game is worth buying believe vr is a new experience it is not all like to compare with the monitor it makes no sense! it is interesting to play! testing times with a knife ax to the height after 10 hours of play you just a cold-blooded killer of zombies! and your hands are stained with blood and guts, it's just tough. the weapon is heavy and is not agile if it is a heavy type rifle double-barrelled gun and is quite fast if the gun. you need to be armed to the teeth with weapons goes down quickly enough gun shots for 40 somewhere. the story in General RPG vyzyvali. try to play vr many will come!

x
x111x 13.01.22

an excellent game, probably even the best among the vr toys that I tried (although there aren’t very many of them))) the immersion is straight complete) play it, don’t regret it if you love it)

i
ivankd2 13.01.22

Norm game. Played on Lenovo WMR.
Passed in 56 in-game days (taking into account the fact that if you didn’t go there, you need to return to the bus and “sleep”) As for me, the character’s movement speed is not enough.
Passed mainly with katana and revolvers, since the rest of the weapons are not very convenient. It’s too big in size or something ... A shotgun, you hold a rifle like a turret ... When a wave comes, only swords save you). Throwing knives and so on takes a long time to train, otherwise you either throw an object behind your back, or under your feet.
After that, you can just wander around the locations. Survive.