3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assv 01.02.20 03:31 pm

The problem with an armor school Wolf (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gathered all the gear for quests and swords and gauntlets, the boots, pants, armor, quests completed. Went the whole thing to craft the vest and noticed that drawing on a great armor gone, there are 21 LVL 34, and on the 29th I picked him up from the chest near the village Fridal. Okay, I thought, maybe stupid or something and went the second time for him. In the chest he was lying, but was marked as read or it can be said, ie it was evident that I had taken. Checking out the craft, if it's in the list. Is. Okay, went to craft and what you see again, if you craft it again, no. Have already collected a full set, all the maps for the quest of finding sets school Wolf bought. All the quests are marked completed, what's wrong? Tried to reconnect, maybe a bug, but no avail.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Az_Az 01.02.20

assv
I could be wrong, time does not run, but in my opinion there is not every blacksmith can craft, there should be certain to come

_
_iSTALKER_ 01.02.20

Az_Az
True. The higher the quality of equipment the more experienced gunsmith/Armorsmith have for crafting