3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assv 01.02.20 03:31 pm

Screenshots with Ansel and Steam (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Didn't know where to shove this article, so let it be here for now.

Going to Steam in the screenshots for the Witcher 3 saw a lot of beautiful screens with better graphics and even panoramic. As I understand they make through Nvidia Ansel, but the question is, how are the screenshots uploaded to steam? After all, they are saved in a separate folder not associated with a particular game and accordingly in the steam library they do not appear.

Found one guide from Dobreski or whatever it is, where it is written about the 2-prog, which help to create a separate folder for all screenshots folder with the screen tied to a particular game(as I did). But they fixed Steam Cloud. Also in the guide it says that this error is most often due to the size of the screen and I changed it, the size of the screens is directly from steam 110-250кб, but to upload anything still doesn't want to. What's the matter? So many beautiful screenshots( in my opinion) gathering dust, and I even can't upload them :(
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Az_Az 01.02.20

And as an option, to include Ansel set up the camera properly and press F12 that will work? If Yes, then the screen will be a folder Steam (of course if the game is running through Steam).

a
assv 01.02.20

Az_Az
No, Ansel, open the steam overlay not working