3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saiko 01.02.20 03:32 pm

Need a mouse with good sensor and stand under the big toe

In General a couple of times seen a mouse with stand Bolshoi finger, it is necessary that additional keys were functional, and that would be more of them two, well, needless to say necessary normal sensor, mainly play at wqhd monitor because the dpi higher will put than usual on fhd, the issue of the budget up to 6K, maybe something was missed, consult the best, and which Sens is better and why.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riftile 01.02.20

if we talk about gaming mice - they are all NAV with a good sensor, if it's not outright fake Ali))) and to order the NAV, there is nothing good to say, rodents carry viruses)))
but in General... I, of course, in this respect, always liked the solution from logitecha - they managed to stand under the big toe and even the buttons and stick, although I don't know whether it is necessary now to... was to use options from other manufacturers, but specifically for the Sens can't someone highlight more on ergonomics to remember.

V
Voin Morgota 01.02.20

Need mouse, need.

F
FedotLerm 01.02.20

Well the budget you have amazing mouse, I would have regretted so much to give. If the sensor is important, I may know a decent 3360 Pixart sensor? It is not a bad mouse for sale not long ago seen like the model quite a novelty.