3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kobone 01.02.20 03:33 pm

The problem with the quest \"the lost patrol\" (Fallout 4)

did not manage to pass it - the brotherhood of steel prilitelo, and the paladin Dance missing dialog branch
How to pass the quest ?
There are ways to pass without cheating?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 01.02.20

Kobane
I guess you can. Personally, I took it not Dancing (just caught accidentally crash frequency in the area of the quest and it started). But I gave it Meccano, so try to talk to him about it.

S
SadMad 01.02.20

Kobane
when I arrived, the brotherhood?) how to achieve this at all
I do believe their additional quests on the pair three times and this gave him

I
Igor Kudalcev 01.02.20

Kobane
The same garbage was. I just then realized brotherhood was held and then in conversation with the Dens I had the dialogue to pass this quest.

r
rosomaha7 01.02.20

Marty52
Walked by his Avar. frequency.Pinned to the police station, helped to fight off the attack wild ghouls.
Further accompanied by Dance to the place. Destroyed there polurobotov
Something had somewhere to put it. 1дверь at the bottom =no tolerance...
Addition!!! = Yesterday was a great success. It turns out it is NOT necessary to lag!!!
Through those doors passed the first Dance over him is my G. G.

S
Supermutant_Marcus 01.02.20

I also have a question about this quest, only it is connected with Brandeis. Is it possible to convince him to return to the Brotherhood and, if so, what good will it do (charisma pumped 7 ) ?

M
Marty52 01.02.20

rosomaha7
People were asking about a completely different quest. In Your case I'm not really sure on what door you're talking about. I would like more detail and a better screen it's doors.

Supermutant_Marcus
Persuasion can be. It will provide a unique fluff, and he then will be on Predone to hang out.

SadMad
The main plot come in.

T
TRAHER 14 01.02.20

Supermutant_Marcus
I convinced him. was first yellow line, then orange, and finally to sell on, pressed the red. had a 10 charisma.

S
Supermutant_Marcus 01.02.20

TRAHER 14
Turned out, only cheated sensitive - having a charisma of 8, used drug x-cell and charisma rose two points.

r
rosomaha7 01.02.20

Supermutant_Marcus
What kind of medication is, where to find it???

f
fox 453 01.02.20

one of the tasks of this quest to examine the scene of the battle mark on the map for some reason is always on me wherever I was who knows the solution to the problem

M
Mercurionio 01.02.20

Supermutant_Marcus
You can convince. Just jMaki colour button.
And, by the way, here's degraded verification perks, S/L will help you, but charisma can be on the unit to keep.

M
Mercurionio 01.02.20

rosomaha7
Drops from ghouls/monsters sooooo random. Gives +2 to stats SPECIAL. I'm 50 hours fell by only 1 thing.
fox 453
Did you read holotapes? There are 4 points: the national guard, the station destroyed the building and buried the soldiers, the bunker theta.

f
fox 453 01.02.20

Mercurionio
holotapes read all I have now is hanging to see a bunker with it I think problems will not be a mark and to inspect the site of the battle I understand this is the location where the paladins with armor burnt to him I've climbed the job is not completed

M
Mercurionio 01.02.20

fox 453
There is a corpse that is NOT in the ground, it is necessary to take a holo-recording. Plus poke the E key on the corpses that are almost buried in the sand. There are only 4 corpses if I remember correctly.

f
fox 453 01.02.20

Mercurionio
a holo-recording taken listened to the corpses poked it probably doesn't help this kves must be taken into the police station and I've activated it accidentally finding a rescue beacon on one of the paladins.

M
Mercurionio 01.02.20

fox 453
No. I took it from the corpse of the girls in the NAT guard. Then cleared the station. Then came to the corpses, then to Brandon. Collecting 3 tokens. XS, where you screwed up, but I no dibo Saltykov passed this quest. Maybe repak curve? Or litsuha?

P
Pasha Valov 01.02.20

I password Jacob can't enter, even though in the inventory it is, writes for a terminal requires a password Jacob..(

f
fox 453 01.02.20

Mercurionio
the fact that I completed the quest I have no doubt but some of the tasks in this quest will be failed

N
NoranRad 01.02.20

the problem is the following:
caught the emergency frequency and began to pass the quest,but when I was near the satellite dish quest was not active(it was just interest from the beacon).'ve collected all the items you need and went on about his business.
supposedly I was part of the quest which is called explore the satellite station,but it remained not completed.
total I have from this job left:inspect satellite station and talk to the paladin Dance.
the dance is no remark on the delivery quest.

N
Nurshat Safiullin 01.02.20

Kobane
The captain of the deck I handed over