3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B0ND 01.02.20 03:34 pm

5 Act 2 quest to save the barb, get the runes Ral Ort Tal (Diablo 2)

Tell me what's the catch. Zataskivaya the engine 5 to the act, doing the first quest mules by 7 holes. But with the second quest in runes real trouble. Already tried all that is possible.
Twincom I go in the portal before we destroy Hamer door in a box, they even tried to run by twincom to each box then just Hamer to beat. I tried to give the portal inside the boxes. Tried to break the door Hamer, to Merck they were not even touched. Twink remains alive next to the portal to run a bunch of.. Tried a Twinkie out of the engine standing beside it. All a bunch with my last one, but the quest still doesn't count. Created the game 10 times and only once accidentally performed the quest. When the second time on the other engine did all the same quest again will not count.. what's the glitch in this quest ? Like before, always worked fine..
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-Fox 01.02.20

B0ND
Next time, save the last bunch of, a bunch of , get this Twinkie and try to hit the doors by the MULE. after a couple of strokes, unable to break the door with hammer.

B
B0ND 01.02.20

Tried, nifiga. Even threw the sword to him, and half an hour he mule broke to Hel.. there Was a suspicion that the mule by the need first to run up to the cells to the quest activated, still did not help.. the Quest is activated in any case, and begins the countdown of a bunch of 5 PCs.. Scored once in 5 games created randomly bitch.. At the last cage even took a Hamer to the city, one dick you can not complete

f
firkax 01.02.20

in single player you can get runes much more easily
https://www.playground.ru/diablo_2/konstruktor_ili_vsyo_o_singlovskih_redaktorah-29017