3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gian0800 01.02.20 03:34 pm

New game+, the problem with maximum ammunition (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Ask a question about unpopular the game a couple of years later after the release...well, okay, I'll try
After the n-th number of time I decided to pereproyti game. Downloaded, installed, chose the NG+ and chose the last save, chose the complexity of the Expert, everything is OK.
Completed the prologue, came to EOS...and I realized that all of my weapons ammo in the clip is almost zero. The Crusader (Shotgun)instead of 4 was 1 the charge, Ghost (SWISS) is 90 - 40, the Hurricane (PP) instead of 38 - 4.

As you know, to play with this ammo is unrealistic, especially with 4 bullets in PP, which eats 38 for a couple of seconds. At first I thought it was a problem of the pack (pirates), however the old download from which I created a NG+ everything is OK with ammunition. When you try to create a new weapon (or buy) the situation has not changed

The question is. This is a joke NG+ or difficulty modes????
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 01.02.20

gian0800
More on the bug it seems. Crazy put rapid Hurricane 4 rounds. I can throw a save, look at itself?

g
gian0800 01.02.20

dilat
now I will try for Ya. Disk download

g
gian0800 01.02.20

dilat

https://yadi.sk/d/t_K63rHzo42nww

d
dilat 01.02.20

gian0800
Bummer, you have Deluxe, I have a regular. Does not load save game

I tried now to play - with bullets all the rules, it is just not in difficulty. A bug, most likely. But how to fix it - XS, to be honest, Google didn't find anything similar

g
gian0800 01.02.20

dilat
similarly. It's funny that when I did the prologue, the default weapon with ammunition, it was all good
Now re-started, according to Vastu will reach eosa. I hope this is really a one-time bug
Thanks for the help )

L
Lodurr 01.02.20

It was like a problem, but not here when I saved game with pirate gold edition МЕ1, pirate ME2.

A
Andrei YP 01.02.20

Obviously, a bug. I beat NG+ and everything was fine. But I have a license, if that.